forum

Haruna Luna - Clumsydays (short ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Axarian
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gloria Guard
Hi. Sorry, the advice on the map was late.

Once, I will tell you the basics possible. Because, you don't know anything about the basics of mapping. No kds

■ 1. You need to research a lot about patterns. For example -> 00:10:785 (4,1,2) this patterns the slider end need to overlap? I'm sure, it's don't need overlap patterns. because if you will put slider end overlap, You can be confused when the player reads the rhythm also This slider overlap is included in the ranking rules. (Things you shouldn't do).

■ 2. The patterns you make are not natural. Once, the maps should be created so that players are able to play it fun and naturally. But this map has no organized pattern. (I understand that you are a beginner) If you understood the problem I said, You must have a pattern conception. Because the mappers have their own style and they create maps in own style. so get mod and in ranking the maps. Likewise. I mean, You have to your own style of systematic. Then you can make a good map.

■ 3. If you are not interested in ranking, please ignore this suggestion. You need to know how to put a hitsound. I can only hear basic sounds on this map. it's really really really boring. I'm not sure. but the sheet music without a notes is no longer a sheet music also it can not be played. Likewise, maps are the same kind. There are notes on the map, but there is no sound, so it's really boring. You should put the custom hitsound in this map also This is also included in the ranking rules.

This mapset distacne is not bad. but there are some inconsistent patterns. (Ex -> 00:12:785 (1,2,3) - 00:15:694 (1,2,3) etc.) you have to try the more improve distance skill and patterns btw, I wrote the rules in the queue. "Your map should have a basic element." also this mapset is not full diffs. I wonder if you have read the rules of my queue. Anyway, I can't modding this map. and I just gave advice in this map.

Good luck with your mapset for ranking.