forum

Shigatsu (Your Lie in April) [Standard, Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nifty
Hey guys this is a waifu anime skin

Obviously this skin is based off Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, or Your Lie in April, and centered around the character Kaori Miyazono, an eccentric violinist.

Download

And now for the screenshots

Pls leave feedback in the comments but only if it's good thanks
-Yuni
Amazing skin, loved the graphics, they look very well made, not a huge fan of the std gameplay elements though.

All your previous skins were great as well, keep it up.
Topic Starter
Nifty

-Yuni wrote:

Amazing skin, loved the graphics, they look very well made, not a huge fan of the std gameplay elements though.

Thanks my dude. What parts of the gameplay did you not like? I tried to make it easier to read than all of my other skins with the burnt orange/blue combos and semi-transparent hitcircles so I don't know what would cause trouble.
-Yuni

Nifty wrote:

-Yuni wrote:

Thanks my dude. What parts of the gameplay did you not like? I tried to make it easier to read than all of my other skins with the burnt orange/blue combos and semi-transparent hitcircles so I don't know what would cause trouble.
It's easier to read and cooler to play with numbers in the hitcircles for me, i thought the hitcircles were too simple, but that's just my preference.
The main trouble for me was that i couldn't differentiate very well between hit50 and hit0, especially since the combobreak/miss sound is hard to listen and i'd rather get feedback for when i miss.
OnyxSnow
Overall I like the skin. Even if the standard elements are a bit... Bland. I seem to be having a problem with the hitcircle numbers though. Even though i paste them in the main skin folder, they don't seem to be appearing. I tried to change up settings in the skin.ini, but It still didn't fix the issue. Any help?
Topic Starter
Nifty

OnyxSnow wrote:

Overall I like the skin. Even if the standard elements are a bit... Bland. I seem to be having a problem with the hitcircle numbers though. Even though i paste them in the main skin folder, they don't seem to be appearing. I tried to change up settings in the skin.ini, but It still didn't fix the issue. Any help?
You should just be able to delete the highlighted stuff and it will automatically use the numbers inside the folder
Sozoe
Is super beautiful!
Sifflex
l 'm like this skin . it's beautiful . Because l'm watched this amiex a years ago . Thanks you .
amvafoj321
Can you fix the fail-background.png?

N1sh1kata
Can you please fix the numbers issue? I love this skin but I can't really use it without any numbers :/