forum

What do you guys think of Netflix Anime?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maowo
So i certainly started to watch Anime on Netflix like, BLAME! Knights of sidonia, Ajin, Death note, Seven deadly sins, Pokemon, etc etc. But a lot of people say you suck when you watch Anime on Netflix and not on Kissanime or Crunchyroll. Like, why is it so bad? i think even the original Netflix Anime and the normal one's are good even if its on Netflix. I mean how are you able to watch when your'e pc doesn't work? Anyways. what about you guys? Do you guys prefer to watch on Netflix because you can change from language anytime? or do you prefer to watch on pc? let me know! And, what Anime do you even watch? :) i prefer Knights of Sidonia, its my favorite! Okay. Thats it for today xD see ya~
_sparky_
Ignore people like that, it doesn't matter where you watch anime.
Netflix just has a smaller selection of anime.
I personally use Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Kissaime when it works.
Zedek117
The only thing I dislike about it is they label stuff as Netflix Originals when they aren't involved in making it at all and just have exclusive streaming rights. I feel like it takes away credit to the actual studios who slave away to make the anime people love.
-Cappuchino-
Netflix anime is a mistake
maikuroPoni

MasterCrkza wrote:

Devilman was good tho.
Green Platinum

maikuroPoni wrote:

MasterCrkza wrote:

Devilman was good tho.
Probably more due to Yuasa and good source material.

I'm not a fan of how anime producers operate in general but Netflix has been going fine so far. Most of these idiots don't know what they are talking about.
wytrych

MasterCrkza wrote:

exactly.
Green Platinum
Still waiting for an explanation as to why "Netflix anime is a mistake"
Justykanna

MasterCrkza wrote:

I started subbing to Netflix with my girlfriend a few months ago and I honestly can't agree with this. We don't just watch anime mind you, but the quality is great and it's legal!