forum

Hello everyone, i'm jaytechnos!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jaytechnos
General introduction
Alright, it's been around a year since i first joined osu! community, and i haven't been very active in the forum. So, i thought i should give it a shot. First of all an introduction seems to be appropriate. My in-game username is Jaytechnos, but my real-name is Kevin, i'm a 22 years old student from Sweden. I love osu!, programming (both client and server side) and digital media.

Hobbies
As stated in the general introduction, i love gaming, programming and digital media, i also enjoy streaming whilst playing osu! Eventho i'm not that good at the game. I also love shopping and clothes! So, if you ever want to play some games or chat about programming, clothes or something just hit me up. =)

My osu! experience
The first time i tried osu! was on the iPhone "osu! Stream" application, i was amazed over how things worked, and the amazing music, so i showed a friend of mine that told me that osu! was a cool game that i could play on a computer as well, so i installed osu and expected to be amazing at it. (SPOILER: I wasn't).

I began playing by myself, i didn't really have the need to play with anyone else, i had a mindset thinking this would just be another #toxic community like league or csgo, turns out i was wrong. In minutes i was part of a discussion, it was amazing to see how mature a lot of the osu! players were.
Later on i met some amazing people, i will include some of them here:
DeNorKe, the first time i met you was in an online multiplayer lobby, and you asked some questions about osu, so i helped and we became very good friends, i even sent a tablet to you. (That apparently never showed up, lesson learned, never ship to another country without a tracking code.)
The next couple of people i met was part of a discord group called "Circle of the clickers", we started playing a lot and chatting a lot on discord, here is a few of them
Robby9777
Zoopasaurus
SoundSoul
BANANASALAD
MadiBebs
You're all amazing people!

And finally i met an amazing guy, who is cool as a mini turtle! (Yes, those are cool.)
Haxwell
He's an amazing guy and streams on twitch using the same username, check it out!

Also a big thank you to:
Tao
and
HappyStick
for all the help :3

I've run out of things to write now... :/ Oh yes, i like mini turtles, mini pigs and all other types of animals, i just dont like bugs, spiders, snakes and sharks. If i see any of those i'd scream louder than .. well, a girl.

Thank you! And erhm.. byyye! xoxo
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here, although you already seem to have quite the presence amongst players in game. Nice picture to by the way xD. If you are in the forums to chill, meet some new people, and have fun, you should head over to off-topic. The rest of the forums is pretty productive.
Topic Starter
jaytechnos

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here, although you already seem to have quite the presence amongst players in game. Nice picture to by the way xD. If you are in the forums to chill, meet some new people, and have fun, you should head over to off-topic. The rest of the forums is pretty productive.
Thank you! Yeah, i'll be sure to check some forums out! =)
DJ Enetro

jaytechnos wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Thank you! Yeah, i'll be sure to check some forums out! =)
Adding to that, why not check the OT!News discord created by johnmedina999?

Swedish is so complicated, with the j sounding like a long e :( I think it's harder than learning French and German combined ;) :)
But feel free to hit us up anytime on the forums, or in-game
Topic Starter
jaytechnos
Thank you, i might look it up!
Well, yeah it's fairly complicated :c I'd like to learn a third language to be honest :/
Meah

Welcome to osu! forums jay!
Have fun ;D
Topic Starter
jaytechnos

Meah wrote:

Welcome to osu! forums jay!
Have fun ;D
Thank you! :D
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
Topic Starter
jaytechnos

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the community!
Thank you! =)
RyokoYamazaki
Nice to meet you, jaytechnos!
Topic Starter
jaytechnos

RyokoYamazaki wrote:

Nice to meet you, jaytechnos!
Nice to meet you as well! Hope you're having a splendid day!
Hikona
Welcome to forums :D
Topic Starter
jaytechnos

AkitoKazuki wrote:

Welcome to forums :D
Thank you! :3
sweetbravery
Welcome to forum :)
Btw, What program are you use?
#sorrybadenglish
Topic Starter
jaytechnos

sweetbravery wrote:

Welcome to forum :)
Btw, What program are you use?
#sorrybadenglish
Hello,
I'm programming in different languages, such as: C# and .NET, C++, Java, PHP, Python, ActionScript, Javascript. And obv the most standatd ones, HTML, CSS ^^
Venix
Hello! Have fun here!