This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Rhythm Incarnate
926 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:01:49 PM

Artist: DEAN
Title: love (Feat. Syd)
Tags: Syd Tha Kyd 권혁 r&b kpop k-pop the internet Deanfluenza Nick Green highhopes Zak Abel Universal Music Ltd
BPM: 110
Filesize: 18212kb
Play Time: 03:28
Difficulties Available:

Download: DEAN - love (Feat. Syd)
Download: DEAN - love (Feat. Syd) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

RE-DL 7/2/17! MP3 UPDATED

Metadata from Here, Here, and Here thanks to Xiaolin / Euny / and Squirrelpascals <3
Video encoded by FruityEnLoops - Check his Video encoding and Mod queue!
Last edited by Ora on , edited 48 times in total.
Whistle Blower
17 posts
No kudosu yet.
I think 491 is too soon for the offset.

510 offset feels a lot better to me although test it for yourself in game.

Good luck!
Rhythm Incarnate
926 posts
c418vgytre wrote:
I think 491 is too soon for the offset.

510 offset feels a lot better to me although test it for yourself in game.

Good luck!

Thanks!! ^^
Rhythm Incarnate
929 posts
No kudosu yet.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,960 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Q

Normal
01:43:036 (1) - 2ticks have to be blank after spinner in normal diff.
02:20:127 (1,3) - DS is same with 2, so this part can be hard to read, little bit.
02:56:127 (3,4,5) - make reverse, this looks hard to read.

I know
03:17:945 (1,3) - swap NC

GL
Rhythm Incarnate
1,527 posts
No kudosu yet.
i know you know
Rhythm Incarnate
929 posts
No kudosu yet.
i actually dont know
Rhythm Incarnate
926 posts
who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whistle Blower
19 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
I know difficulty
01:15:763 (3) - I'm not sure what this is following, while I understand where it ends has the drum sound what of the first note? The first note even goes after the I know and I can't find an instrumental sound either. I would say to make the slider longer as it does sound better and more fitting. (1 note to the left where that free space is)

01:45:491 (2,3,4,5,6) - This whole part I can honestly say sounds VERY off to me
01:46:036 (5,6) - This part in particular sounds very off compared to the actual music, while I understand instrumental may support it I feel it is too subtle to be used... (this can be ignored as I do sometimes have trouble finding the instrumental parts of music)

01:48:491 (4,5) - I feel like more could've been done here, when he drags out the note. I say you could've put in a slider to put in a bit more diversity for the map as it feels pretty stale so far in my opinion.

02:35:400 (1) -
For all the other sounds of the same type you put in a spinner, however for this time you put in a slider, I'm not sure if you're trying to be more diverse in this section but it feels very jarring and apparent to see this change.
You should cut the song as the ending is just empty and feels too long.

(if you find this helpful I should definitely get kudosu just saying ;;;;))))))
Rhythm Incarnate
926 posts
Rabbitt wrote:
I know difficulty
01:15:763 (3) - I'm not sure what this is following, while I understand where it ends has the drum sound what of the first note? The first note even goes after the I know and I can't find an instrumental sound either. I would say to make the slider longer as it does sound better and more fitting. (1 note to the left where that free space is) you make a good point because if I move it left it would follow the vocals ("i know") but there is a bass sound where I have it starting now and i think it's fine ^^

01:45:491 (2,3,4,5,6) - This whole part I can honestly say sounds VERY off to me hmm, I guess I could use more sliders, but I'll wait for more feedback on this
01:46:036 (5,6) - This part in particular sounds very off compared to the actual music, while I understand instrumental may support it I feel it is too subtle to be used... (this can be ignored as I do sometimes have trouble finding the instrumental parts of music) this part represents where he says in the lyrics "it slow". I think it's fine ^_^

01:48:491 (4,5) - I feel like more could've been done here, when he drags out the note. I say you could've put in a slider to put in a bit more diversity for the map as it feels pretty stale so far in my opinion.
I'm starting to agree with you here. I probably used way too much triples in such a short amount of playtime.
02:35:400 (1) -
For all the other sounds of the same type you put in a spinner, however for this time you put in a slider, I'm not sure if you're trying to be more diverse in this section but it feels very jarring and apparent to see this change. for the "i know" parts, I didn't use a spinner. Same at 01:25:581 (5,6) -
You should cut the song as the ending is just empty and feels too long. Yeah true, I'll end up cutting it and fading it out

(if you find this helpful I should definitely get kudosu just saying ;;;;)))))) Even if I didn't make any changes, you still get kds don't worry ^^. You put in effort and spent time looking at my map. Thanks for the mod

Rhythm Incarnate
926 posts
Neoskylove wrote:
Q

Normal
01:43:036 (1) - 2ticks have to be blank after spinner in normal diff. I think the BPM is slow enough, but I might be wrong. I'll ask about this ^^
02:20:127 (1,3) - DS is same with 2, so this part can be hard to read, little bit. I see your point, but the directional curve helps
02:56:127 (3,4,5) - make reverse, this looks hard to read. I wanted more diversity, but I'll ask about this as well

I know
03:17:945 (1,3) - swap NC fix

GL thanks ^^
Star Shooter
227 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hello Ora~ nice to cya again

General
finish the metadata
remove the countdwon?

Normal
sry, cant find anything!

i know
00:38:945 (4,5,6) - already touch the chat bar, im kinda worry about this
01:28:854 (5) - same here
01:56:672 (2) - ctrl + g ? to make the flow different with the last bar
03:10:854 (4,5,6) - balance the distance

this is pretty good, both in rhythm and look, gj
Rhythm Incarnate
926 posts
rs_fadeaway wrote:
Hello Ora~ nice to cya again

General
finish the metadata working on this !!
remove the countdwon? oops

Normal
sry, cant find anything!

i know
00:38:945 (4,5,6) - already touch the chat bar, im kinda worry about this fixed!
01:28:854 (5) - same here fsdfsdf
01:56:672 (2) - ctrl + g ? to make the flow different with the last bar hmm i'll keep for now
03:10:854 (4,5,6) - balance the distance should be good

this is pretty good, both in rhythm and look, gj thanks for the mod ^^
Rhythm Incarnate
639 posts
No kudosu yet.
Sorry, was supposed to do a mod but this type of a map just isn't for me ;-;
From what I looked it's fine though, just deserves an easy diff, how about you consider mapping it?
Rhythm Incarnate
926 posts
[Nemesis] wrote:
Sorry, was supposed to do a mod but this type of a map just isn't for me ;-;
From what I looked it's fine though, just deserves an easy diff, how about you consider mapping it?

I guess I could, but the normal is pretty low SR (below 2.0 means I don't HAVE to make an easy). I'll still consider it

thanks for trying trying :)
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 60 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4  next