forum

agh

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
So something has been annoying me lately, and it's something small, but I've seen a lot of people do it lately. So the the thing that annoys me is when someone goes, "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" IDFK KNOW, it's just so obnoxious and whenever I see that, I age 50 years, and all my joints get the broke.

I think the reason why it annoys me so much is because some people that also annoy me use it regularly as a symbol of letting people know they're here. It's the type of feeling you get when something has been repeated so much, and that person is technically tryharding now that it makes you wanna get an icepick lobotomy hoping you'll forget everything about the past and start a "REEEE" free life
levesterz
F reeeeeeeeeeeee
Topic Starter
Zekks

levesterz wrote:

F reeeeeeeeeeeee
Blitzfrog
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
DJ Enetro
This thread is obs derailing, Flan do something
kai99
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetry and choke
Serraionga
So something has been annoying me lately, and it's something small, but I've seen a lot of people do it lately. So the the thing that annoys me is when someone goes, "I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals." IDFK KNOW, it's just so obnoxious and whenever I see that, I age 50 years, and all my joints get the broke.

I think the reason why it annoys me so much is because some people that also annoy me use it regularly as a symbol of letting people know they're here. It's the type of feeling you get when something has been repeated so much, and that person is technically tryharding now that it makes you wanna get an icepick lobotomy hoping you'll forget everything about the past and start a "I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals." free life
-Makishima S-
F
kai99
I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
Blitzfrog
F
kai99
FireTruckFetish
abraker
How this thread still breathing is one of the seven shit's wonders.
DJ Enetro
You knife, B.C. your words were blunt
kai99
why is this thread still alive and how, im actually interested. my threads mostly go die with locks
johnmedina999

kai99 wrote:

why is this thread still alive and how, im actually interested. my threads mostly go die with locks
SHHHHHH
DJ Enetro
Serraionga
Three-Dot Treatment
Blitzfrog

Serraionga wrote:

Three...Dot...Treatment...
abraker
... . ... . ... . .. ... .. . .. ... ... ... .. . . . ... .. ... . . . . .... . .
Blitzfrog
. .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ .......... ...........
show more