forum

Let's get serious for once

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

[Taiga] wrote:

COULD SOMEONE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS CANCER CALLED "ENETRO"?
OT IS NOT A GOOD PLACE ANYMORE WHEN HE SITS HERE
IT'S DISGUSTING PIECE OF HORSE SHIT RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT TOPICS WHAT HE CREATE

GRRRRRRR ENETRO........ KYS!
Are you really hating on me or yourself? You're shooting at nothing in my view...

Besides annoying, how are my posts shit?
Endaris
Your problem is being overly self-aware and try-harding. That lowers your entertainment value to a very low level.
If you weren't as self-aware you would make a good loppy or something.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
So what do you mean, just go with the flow?
Endaris
Not necessarily, as you can see I'm not going with it either.
You have to find your own way.
One thing to step it up would be to stop posting threads titled "Satire" because you simply won't make these work. My expectations for a satire are far far higher than anything you delivered so far. That doesn't mean that you should stop trying to create funny content but notice that
1. it does not need an own thread
2. it is usually more fun if there is a spontaneous context
3. don't do the obvious

yea, you don't like bwoah and whatnot, we got it and it's ok but at some point you can stop to hold up a poor anti-movement
the quintessence is not going against the flow, rather than going with it
if you don't like something, transcend it and make it cool
kai99
pls watch inferno coppu
-Makishima S-
Ok, i give this little underaged guy a chance... ONE CHANCE...

DJ Enetro wrote:

So what do you mean, just go with the flow?
First off - stop going against unwritten OT rules - Ephemeral is a God, Mods are Gods and out friends - deal with it. Stop being a "revolutionary kid" who for all cost will stand against rules and rulers, this will just turn more OT users to hate you (and I am not only one who acually ignored you, I am only one who try to get rid of you).

Now in points:

1. Stop with "satires", this shit is not interesting and will not work at all. Flan or other mods are not slaves to close every little shit what you make like this - zero creativity, just random bullshit made by crybaby who cannot work with others.
2. Go to discord (maybe you get a chance to get along with more people and learn HOW OT WORKS). Some topics which may look like random shit actually result by discord chatting.
3. Randomness - fine but be fucking creative. You are so far one of worst OT posters in past years.
4. Stop forcing threads, nobody have time to search quality topics in tons of bullshit around which is lately in great majority created by you.

Just grow up to some quality level and for sure more people will actually notice you. Right now more are ignoring your silly posting than getting entertained by it.

Up for you if you end up on ignore list again and be my main point of rage discharge.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

[Taiga] wrote:

Ok, i give this little underaged guy a chance... ONE CHANCE...

First off - stop going against unwritten OT rules - Ephemeral is a God, Mods are Gods and out friends - deal with it. Stop being a "revolutionary kid" who for all cost will stand against rules and rulers, this will just turn more OT users to hate you (and I am not only one who acually ignored you, I am only one who try to get rid of you).

Now in points:

1. Stop with "satires", this shit is not interesting and will not work at all. Flan or other mods are not slaves to close every little shit what you make like this - zero creativity, just random bullshit made by crybaby who cannot work with others.
2. Go to discord (maybe you get a chance to get along with more people and learn HOW OT WORKS). Some topics which may look like random shit actually result by discord chatting.
3. Randomness - fine but be fucking creative. You are so far one of worst OT posters in past years.
4. Stop forcing threads, nobody have time to search quality topics in tons of bullshit around which is lately in great majority created by you.

Just grow up to some quality level and for sure more people will actually notice you. Right now more are ignoring your silly posting than getting entertained by it.

Up for you if you end up on ignore list again and be my main point of rage discharge.
Was thinking to stop the satires too, but nonetheless you're still fighting against an illusion. Obviously Flanster and the mods could've just banned me outright but still:

Flanster wrote:

as much as you all enjoy my sadistic locking, gotta let loose every now and then, yes?
Ye but you can be more nice in return. Obs tho I'm too obstinate to my beliefs

johnmedina999 wrote:

Now, this is wrong. Not everyone has a discord account
But undeniably there are things in discord that you can't find on the osu!forums
3. Going back to your prime point I'll admit it that the Satire threads were drab.

Tae wrote:

something that can actually be discussed and is relevant to those in OT... which, in all fairness, a lot of these threads don't fulfill.
Obs that, say 87% of threads on OT are shit but that do you mean by "forcing threads"?

Your definition of quality seems like I have to post a question for every title

Finally, I can say that it's also up to you whether you ignore my potential or just rage out at a wall
But I'll sign up for discord tomorrow, my parents don't allow me to download that much stuff on my i6+ and I won't be on my computer until tomorrow so
roshan117
Wow u talked like a real person for once
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
:kms:
Endaris

DJ Enetro wrote:

Obs that, say 87% of threads on OT are shit but that do you mean by "forcing threads"?
87% of threads on OT are by roshan :oops:
ColdTooth
will there be a satire post locked by flanster
kai99
ok yakno im in the mood for this lets goo

[Taiga] wrote:

First off - stop going against unwritten OT rules - Ephemeral is a God, Mods are Gods and out friends - deal with it. Stop being a "revolutionary kid" who for all cost will stand against rules and rulers, this will just turn more OT users to hate you.
idek about "Mods are Gods and out friends"- you can agree with a mod or not, you can decide to like them or not either. the problem here imo was more about the way he expressed it, creating "satire" threads without any actual satire which eventually just became repetitive and became one of those threads that you read the title and go "not this shit again"

well to be honest it is true that mods are kinda treated like gods here because it's fun to treat them so. if you dont like that you could just not join in with the circlejerking and find other topics, not actively hating on the fun. we're here to have fun not make conflicts. at least i am. idgaf whatever shit and chaos goes in here and it's just for the fun of it.

[Taiga] wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what i've said above

[Taiga] wrote:

to be honest discord is not a must and we have no intentions to make it a must. at least some people including myself are trying to separate the discord and OT because there still are peeps who aren't in the server, and talking about it here can make people feel isolated. but there are actually fun and shit happening at discord which aren't related to ot sometimes, it's just a place for peeps to know each other and to socialize.

[Taiga] wrote:

(sorry this one i fail at making creative threads too so) but for several days i've been going around threads around 5 years old and have been reading quite a few good threads that i could use for ideas. maybe that could be a starting point, but really, you don't need to put that much effort into this shit tbh

[Taiga] wrote:

it's kinda hard to really talk about this because i sometimes try and force my threads just to keep shit going. but.. people usually don't have the interest to read long or complicated threads. simple is the best.

[Taiga] wrote:

Right now more are ignoring your silly posting than getting entertained by it.
this imo is the main point. creating threads in ot is meant to entertain what kind of crap it is. if it's too crap, the mods delet or lock. if it's okay, it survives. if it's decent, it becomes quality. there is no specific criteria in how, it's whether you win the favor of the OT denizens or not. that's why it's hard. i'm sure you've gotten quite used to it though. hope anything helped

also, silence or ban. that ain't that light as you think. mods have the privilege to do so under their responsibilities so unless you really harm the environment around here there's no reason for a mod to silence you especially just with shitthreads.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Why did you spam the forums tho :(

To Ever be Tokki... so.
Blitzfrog
I think it's tradition, every trash poster goes through tons of fire

So let it burn you before you suffocate in cancer

;3451)]&~^
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Your definition of quality seems like I have to post a question for every title

Finally, I can say that it's also up to you whether you ignore my potential or just rage out at a wall
But I'll sign up for discord tomorrow, my parents don't allow me to download that much stuff on my i6+ and I won't be on my computer until tomorrow so
Not what I'm saying. Quality is difficult to define but it tends to be something that people here can relate to. Forcing threads, which you got, doesn't fulfill this and is why I can't stand 99% of the new threads.

You dont need to download discord, you can use it through the browser if you wish.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
*howls, lashes out at Blitz, giving him 14 facial slashes*
*blitz's corpse lies on the ground, bleeding, already dead before he fell*

Revive him.
Tae
No, he doesn't deserve saving.
None of you do.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
And do you?
Tae
I'm no different, if anything I deserve to fall.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
When you modded my map? Na.
show more