forum

[Archived] Performance Points glitch?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GamingJuli
Problem Details:

Good day, i have a question about the pp system. Since a long time i didn't gain any pp but i played new maps successfully and also beat some old records. Only my rank shrinks continiously. Is this a glitch? is it possible to recalculate my performence points?

Thanks for your attention and time ;)

osu! version: 20170503.4 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
You are losing ranks because other players are surpassing you. In order to keep up, you have to keep obtaining new highscores to increase your pp count
Bundikun
Also if you complete a map that is below your skill level or complete a map with a bad score, you will lose performance ranking as you will be shown to be below other players.
Sandy Hoey

Bundikun wrote:

Also if you complete a map that is below your skill level or complete a map with a bad score, you will lose performance ranking as you will be shown to be below other players.
thats not true, it just wont give you pp.
Jichu

Bundikun wrote:

It looks like this but it's updated after you finish a map and shows your ranks falling because others have passed you.
Furrious
You only placed one high score recently. You other scores still stand from 2-3 years ago. You are losing rank from what the others are saying, other players are passing you. If you play a song, and you drop about 50 ranks, it is because 50 players passed your pp score.

Until you start placing higher pp scores, your high scores are still the same. Just gotta get some maps that award more to get yourself back up there 8-)