forum

Beginner Beatmapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
otkmarth
Hello! I was wondering about some issues I've been having with my beatmap, I haven't made or published one so far but I want to make sure I have it right first.
One problem is that I don't know how to upload it for testing.
My timing is okay but I don't know why some people put two of the same times in front of eachother. I don't know what difficulty my beatmap qualifies as and I'm worried I won't be able to make a Easy or Insane difficulty when I don't know what I'm doing for even one.
My main problem is getting my timing right and my note placement flowing well. I played through on all modes, mania isn't too bad, taiko doesn't have enough rim taps and ctb is the worst, the fruits are all over the place and it's hard to catch them without constantly using speed, most other beatmaps have a nice flow and the ctb works well but I try spacing my notes out and putting them close and it still makes ctb hard to play.
If anyone could take a look at this or find out what the problem is, I would really appreciate it! :oops:
ah2190
There is an easy way to upload it: all you have to do is, in OSU's editor with the song loaded, select Upload Beatmap in the file menu, and make sure to select the WIP option.
Kibbleru
first of all, u don't really need to worry about ur beatmap on any other mode. just focus on ur main mode (which im assuming is STD)

timing can always be looked at after uve uploaded ur beatmap