forum

Laptop Keyboard for mania..?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jiruo
So essentially I tried osu!mania on my laptop recently, and it's really nice to play on it since I can feel the 'clickyness' of the keys (helps with my timing), its quiet, and I can do streams / spam really good because I don't need to push down the keys that far at all :D . It just honestly feels like the perfect balance for osu!mania for me, and I've been considering getting one for my PC if possible. I know this seems kinda dumb xD

My laptop: https://www.amazon.com/Acer-V5-552P-X44 ... B00CXKSPA2

If any of you have any ideas of what I could buy / do, lemme know down below :)
side-note: I only have around 40-50$ to spend :o
Thanks!
Luqanted

General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics only.

for mania keyboard, use a really comfy keyboard or anything that makes it comfortable for you to play with

or just read this thread
t/159959?
-Terakomari
sorry for a late comment in a post from 3 years ago, i actually broke my laptop recently and now im using my new laptop, I afraid that playing mania is a potential threat to normal laptop (not gaming) so i decide to check somewhere else such as here. Im not pretty sure is this comment a question or a reminder. If somebody can actually tell me that will playing mania ruins the non-gaming laptop. Thx for the answering, and once apologize for such late commenting and the poor grammatical skillz.
haha i rolypoly

DJN3 wrote:

sorry for a late comment in a post from 3 years ago, i actually broke my laptop recently and now im using my new laptop, I afraid that playing mania is a potential threat to normal laptop (not gaming) so i decide to check somewhere else such as here. Im not pretty sure is this comment a question or a reminder. If somebody can actually tell me that will playing mania ruins the non-gaming laptop. Thx for the answering, and once apologize for such late commenting and the poor grammatical skillz.
eh it probably won't unless if you rage with it
-Terakomari

click squares wrote:

DJN3 wrote:

eh it probably won't unless if you rage with it
thx m8