forum

[duplicate] Allow GD Holder to update their own diff

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Keitaro
Well the title already explain everthing.

Why?
For some mappers, the owner isn't really active, or maybe busy atm, but the GD holder wants to update their beatmap without waiting the owner to take the new diff and then upload it, this also make things way more simple for both GD holder and the owner, couse you dont need to select and then copy and paste the diff to the .osu file, well thats not really good imo.

How?
We can create a seperate name in Creator part, like.. "Error-, Stefan" for example, and the comma as the separator for each creator of diff.

tbh I dont know if this already asked by other else kek

Anyway thanks before!
O2MasterFX
I'm sure this has been requested many times for now...

But the Idea of updating your diff is not good idea (to me) because if the map owner is inactive, then it's useless to update your diff.
Topic Starter
-Keitaro

O2MasterFX wrote:

I'm sure this has been requested many times for now...

But the Idea of updating your diff is not good idea (to me) because if the map owner is inactive, then it's useless to update your diff.
well imo its for me a bit useful, like if the owner is offline every monday-friday, but the GD holder wants to update it at tuesday for example, then the GD holder will not need to wait for the owner to online first.

also the main reason is for simplicity, so the owner doesnt need to copy paste thing lol
Rivals_7
Looks like duplicate of this i guess t/115773
O2MasterFX
Yeah, but it's still useless if the map owner isn't active for months. Even if you update your diff regularly, it won't get ranked.

Evantually, you have to dispatch your diff from the map and upload it yourself.
Nathanael

Rivals_7 wrote:

Looks like duplicate of this i guess t/115773