forum

Hatsune Miku - Senbonzakura (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-CK-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zaterdag 22 juli 2017 at 17:45:26

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Senbonzakura (Short Ver.)
Source: Kurousa-P
Tags: Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Vocaloid2 KarousaP
BPM: 154
Filesize: 4697kb
Play Time: 01:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cherry Blossom (Remap) (4,44 stars, 366 notes)
  2. Flower Petal (Original) (4,43 stars, 323 notes)
  3. Hard (0,62 stars, 4 notes)
  4. Normal (2,29 stars, 166 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Senbonzakura (Short Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
^^
This is like the.. Third map I seriously worked on? Im really happy with this one ^^

Thanks to these modders :D :
-Rem is my waifu
-Pok0555
Rem is my waifu
I'm a mapping noob so take these with a pinch of salt haha.

00:34:401 (1) - This slider looks like the previous ones but it's a lot slower, if you could maybe make it longer at the same velocity or shorter with a slower velocity, I think it would fit better.
That's the only thing that seemed off for me, I loved the map, favouriting it :]
Topic Starter
-CK-
Hey man

Thanks for the feedback and considering that favourite, I appreciate it a lot :)

Rem is my waifu wrote:

00:34:401 (1) - This slider looks like the previous ones but it's a lot slower, if you could maybe make it longer at the same velocity or shorter with a slower velocity, I think it would fit better.
After thinking about it I could definitely see that it could be confusing. So I made the change as you suggested ^^

And by the way: After finishing the original difficulty which you played, I wasnt completely satisfied with the intro so I remapped it in a new difficulty. But that failed to upload so there were two difficulties with the same, original map >.<.

I now uploaded the original difficulty and the remapped version, both with the change to the slider you pointed out ^^

Thanks for the reply and enjoy :)
Rem is my waifu
I definitely prefer your remapped one, the sliders fit with what you do in the rest of the map and the small flower stream things were cool too ^^. I don't really have anything else to say after playing both through a couple of times - personally, I think it's good enough to be ranked but that's just me hehe...
Topic Starter
-CK-

Rem is my waifu wrote:

I definitely prefer your remapped one, the sliders fit with what you do in the rest of the map and the small flower stream things were cool too ^^.
Im glad you liked it :D

Rem is my waifu wrote:

I think it's good enough to be ranked but that's just me hehe...
And thanks for that compliment man thats awesome :)
Pok0555
Hi! I'm from my NM q
The map itself is pretty good so there aren't much mistakes I could spot, I will tell you some common mistakes you have in your map

General

I. -Hitsounds-
1. The hitsounds are a bit loud in my opinion, it's hard for player to hear the song if hitsounds are in the way

II. -Design-
1. Go to song_setup/design to disable countdown, your map starts way too early to use countdown
2. Go to song_setup/design to disable widescreen support, your map doesn't have any storyboards do by doing this will reduce lag

III. -Metadata-
1. You need to fill in the sauce, it is Kurousa-P
2. You need tags for your map, add something like vocaloid

IV. -Difficulty-
1. Your HP drain is a bit low, you should have it from 7-9.3

V. Others
01:22:031 (1) - This is called a Ninja spinner and they're considered as an unrankable technique, Ninja spiners are spinners that only last for 2 beats (white ticks) or less, this spinners are too fast for player to achieve a high score, you should make them last a bit longer
That's all I have to say about your map, it was pretty good
Good luck! ;)
Topic Starter
-CK-
Hey man! Thanks for modding my map :D

Pok0555 wrote:

I. -Hitsounds-
1. The hitsounds are a bit loud in my opinion, it's hard for player to hear the song if hitsounds are in the way
After thinking about it I did think they were a bit overpowering, so I lowered to volume overall ^^

Pok0555 wrote:

II. -Design-
1. Go to song_setup/design to disable countdown, your map starts way too early to use countdown
2. Go to song_setup/design to disable widescreen support, your map doesn't have any storyboards do by doing this will reduce lag
This is just really, really useful information. Thanks man :)

Pok0555 wrote:

III. -Metadata-
1. You need to fill in the sauce, it is Kurousa-P
2. You need tags for your map, add something like vocaloid
You pretty much noticed my lazyness >.< I filled it in ^^

Pok0555 wrote:

IV. -Difficulty-
1. Your HP drain is a bit low, you should have it from 7-9.3
Good to know! Changed

Pok0555 wrote:

V. Others
01:22:031 (1) - This is called a Ninja spinner and they're considered as an unrankable technique, Ninja spiners are spinners that only last for 2 beats (white ticks) or less, this spinners are too fast for player to achieve a high score, you should make them last a bit longer
And this is good to know aswell, I made the last one a bit longer, dont know what im going to do about the one before the chorus though >.<.

Pok0555 wrote:

That's all I have to say about your map, it was pretty good
Thanks for that compliment and thanks for your mod :)
Even though you didn't touch on the actual map itself, I learned some very useful things about everything around the map because of you.
So thanks again :D (for the third time :P)
Rem is my waifu
We back boizzz xd
Remapped Difficulty
00:20:570 (1) - I think this should not be a new combo as it's 1/2 a beat from the previous combos which are each separated by a 1/2 beat.
00:55:245 (4) - On the other hand, this should be a new combo I think because the circle following it is 1/2 a beat away like the last combo but the note itself is a whole beat from the last one. (This is probably a bit nitpicky but I'm just trying to find stuff that might be off :[)

Here's some stuff from the AI bot thing (Ctrl+Shift+A):
01:00:505 (1) - End not snapped.
01:18:817 (1) - End not snapped.

To fix those, you draw the last bit of the slider again by dragging the grey square away and then back (idk if you understand what I mean >-<)

1:10.245 ->Kiai time is on for less than 15 seconds; it's pretty self-explanatory.
Topic Starter
-CK-

Rem is my waifu wrote:

We back boizzz xd
Welcome back ma man xD

Rem is my waifu wrote:

00:20:570 (1) - I think this should not be a new combo as it's 1/2 a beat from the previous combos which are each separated by a 1/2 beat.
I remade the part new combo wise after reading this, I think it fits now.

Rem is my waifu wrote:

00:55:245 (4) - On the other hand, this should be a new combo I think because the circle following it is 1/2 a beat away like the last combo but the note itself is a whole beat from the last one.
This is true. Changed it :P

Rem is my waifu wrote:

(This is probably a bit nitpicky but I'm just trying to find stuff that might be off :[)
Being nitpicky doesn't matter man, I know you are just looking for thing to improve the map ^^

Rem is my waifu wrote:

Here's some stuff from the AI bot thing (Ctrl+Shift+A):
01:00:505 (1) - End not snapped.
01:18:817 (1) - End not snapped.
Fixed and fixed

Rem is my waifu wrote:

To fix those, you draw the last bit of the slider again by dragging the grey square away and then back (idk if you understand what I mean >-<)
You just wiggle em :P

Rem is my waifu wrote:

1:10.245 ->Kiai time is on for less than 15 seconds; it's pretty self-explanatory.
This is a weird one, all of the ranked versions of senbonzakura have the exact same timing sections for kiai, and therefore the exact same problem in ai mod. But they got ranked nevertheless. The timing sections which all these maps use are pretty logical to me aswell so ill think ill keep it for now ^^ .

Thanks for the mod man :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.