forum

[duplicate] Option to Hide Beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Lubomir
I'd love to see an option to hide certain beatmaps so they don't show up when browsing.

There are some songs I'm already done with and it takes me really long to browse through the entire list to find a song that I actually want to play. There are some songs I automatically skip and I got the idea how nice it would be if they didn't even show up :D

Mind that I don't want to delete them, I still want to keep replays and I like to have a large collection - I just don't want to browse through it every time I'm looking for a song to play.

I imagine that a nice way to implement this could be to have it as a special collection called "Hidden", accessible through Collections menu that would have a special function to filter its songs from the list of all songs.
Or they could still be accessed as a dropdown option in the Group menu.

This would be useful for NSFW beatmaps as well! :oops:
Sandy Hoey
Topic Starter
Lubomir
2 years old and it doesn't address why I think Hide option would be useful.

But thanks for letting me know, I guess...
Sandy Hoey
It doesnt matter if the reason for wanting it is different if the actual request will accomplish what you want. It will get marked duplicate all the same
Topic Starter
Lubomir
Well, I don't know how forum works around here but I would imagine if there was a good reason to add a certain feature it'd be worth to create a new thread to discuss it rather than necroing a 2-year old thread with no comments or discussion whatsoever.
Sandy Hoey
You can always add your input and reasons for the feature to that thread and see if it gains supports as it resurfaces.
Topic Starter
Lubomir
Haha, I doubt that! :D

But ok I will, just out of spite!