forum

[invalid] Force load Avatar and Beatmap Image

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Chitose-
First of all i want to thanks to everyone who read this even if you didn't put any star here, Well back to topic it came from my problem yesterday p/6010574 (it's fixed now don't worry) from that forum show my connection it's up to 1mbps but image who less than 100kb didn't load why? because osu! detecting my connection so slow even tough is not, so i want you peppy or any dev to make osu! force load avatar and beatmap image even in slow connection plus would be nice if it's toggle able in config or options

thanks...
Dntm8kmeeatu
Avatars not loading is normally a sign of blocked traffic (either client PC side, or ISP side down the road). Not slow internet.
Topic Starter
-Chitose-

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Avatars not loading is normally a sign of blocked traffic (either client PC side, or ISP side down the road). Not slow internet.
Didn't use any of VPN router or any blocker

Edit: but that's explain a lot since i'm using Phone hotspot, anyway thanks well i will try to buy modem
O2MasterFX
Shouldn't this request marked as resolved? It's pinned in completed request. I don't know why it should.
Nathanael
It's a feature request hence it's marked invalid. I've unpinned the thread too.
O2MasterFX
Yeah I know that, but why not also add the resolved tag next to it. But nevermind then.