forum

Tamura Yukari, Kanai Mika & Horie Yui - Happy! Lucky! Dochy!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eldnl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 03 de diciembre de 2011 at 06:35:18 p.m.

Artist: Tamura Yukari, Kanai Mika & Horie Yui
Title: Happy! Lucky! Dochy!
Source: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira
Tags: verdisphena kenezz kenezzedward vicho-kun
BPM: 235
Filesize: 5593kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Collab (5 stars, 272 notes)
  2. Kenezz's Easy (1,68 stars, 85 notes)
  3. Normal (3,68 stars, 118 notes)
  4. Verdi's Taiko Oni (4,94 stars, 482 notes)
  5. Vicho's Hard (4,99 stars, 234 notes)
Download: Tamura Yukari, Kanai Mika & Horie Yui - Happy! Lucky! Dochy!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Collab - Verdisphena eldnl
Taiko - Verdisphena
Hard - Vicho-kun
Normal - eldnl
Easy - Kenezz

Speacial thanks to Vicho-kun for the mp3
Thanks to _HydeSama_ and Kennez for the combobursts \:D/
Awesome SB by Verdisphena

Done.
Verdisphena
Star cuz im awesome 8-)
Vicho
muy weno -w-b

*Vicho, fuera, paz*
starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Verdisphena
Kenezz
phonic
Good ;)

Your map wishes Rnked certain.

This map lover ;)

Stra~ 
Sure
[General]
- Disable countdown. It is not used at all.
- Disable letterbox during breaks. In fact, there are no breaks. Anyway you are using SB.
- Where is Vicho's Hard diff?

[Collab]
00:49:309 (4) - New combo. But I'd rather flip horizontally. It will work well in spacing. One thing that bothers you, maybe you need flip horizontally every note after this note.

[Normal]
- Remove SB code from .osu file if Normal isn't collaborated.
00:31:181 (1) - Start from 00:31:436, end at 00:32:968 / And add finish!

[Kenezz's Easy]
Fine!

Good luck ლ( ╹ ◡ ╹ ლ)
Makar
As requested...

[Easy]
00:01:309 (1,1) - (nazi) make these sliders more symmetrical?
00:31:692 (2) - Make this wider so that it looks better with the slider before?
Very nice easy

[Normal]
-I think the slider velocity is too high for a normal, but it would be a lot of work to fix so I don't expect you to change :p
-You should remove the SB from this difficulty or just make it show your name near the end. If you do this you should do it with Easy too but with Kenezz instead.
00:16:628 (X) - stack a note here and a note at 00:16:883? You could rotate the slider after and move it around so the spacing is fixed.
01:25:820 (6) - Adjust this so it blankets the end of the previous slider better? One grid to the left should be enough.

[Collab]
-Slider velocity is... Wow @_@
-Depending on the difficulty of Hard, I think another Insane might be needed to fill in the gap of difficulty between Hard and Collab.
00:36:543 (1) - I don't really think this spinner is fitting here...
00:40:628 (1) - Same ^

Star and good luck with the map
Topic Starter
eldnl

ykcarrot wrote:

[General]
- Disable countdown. It is not used at all. Fixed
- Disable letterbox during breaks. In fact, there are no breaks. Anyway you are using SB. Fixed
- Where is Vicho's Hard diff? WIP

[Collab]
00:49:309 (4) - New combo. But I'd rather flip horizontally. It will work well in spacing. One thing that bothers you, maybe you need flip horizontally every note after this note. This jump work perfectly for me (:

[Normal]
- Remove SB code from .osu file if Normal isn't collaborated. orz Fixed
00:31:181 (1) - Start from 00:31:436, end at 00:32:968 / And add finish! Ok

[Kenezz's Easy]
Fine!

Good luck ლ( ╹ ◡ ╹ ლ)

Makar8000 wrote:

As requested...

[Normal]
-I think the slider velocity is too high for a normal, but it would be a lot of work to fix so I don't expect you to change :p It's fine.
-You should remove the SB from this difficulty or just make it show your name near the end. If you do this you should do it with Easy too but with Kenezz instead. Fixed :P
00:16:628 (X) - stack a note here and a note at 00:16:883? You could rotate the slider after and move it around so the spacing is fixed. No because the difficulty up to 3.71 @.@
01:25:820 (6) - Adjust this so it blankets the end of the previous slider better? One grid to the left should be enough. Nop

[Collab]
-Slider velocity is... Wow @_@
-Depending on the difficulty of Hard, I think another Insane might be needed to fill in the gap of difficulty between Hard and Collab. Actually not that hard, I can pass and I'm a fucking noob :P
00:36:543 (1) - I don't really think this spinner is fitting here... Follow the voice.
00:40:628 (1) - Same ^ ^

Star and good luck with the map
Thanks Guys :D
Akemi_Homura
I like Higurashi no naku koro ni~!
star~!
Happy! Lucky! Dochy! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* My Pending Map *
ELISA - ebullient future (English TV-EDIT ver.1) - http://osu.ppy.sh/s/33876
OzzyOzrock
[General]

Creo que esto es... malo?
[Easy]
Los sliders al empezar se ven feos, pero esta bien lol.
[Normal]
este diff

es mas moe que el SB
[Collab]
oh my god

dile a alquien que te haga un Hard ;_;
hasta preguntame a mi, solo que tenga uno este mapa ._.
Pero todo parece bien.

tsratsratsratsraastrastrstr
Topic Starter
eldnl

OzzyOzrock wrote:

[General]

Creo que esto es... malo? Ya le dije a Astom si podia modear el SB :P

[Easy]
Los sliders al empezar se ven feos, pero esta bien lol.

[Normal]
este diff

es mas moe que el SB
[Collab]
oh my god

dile a alquien que te haga un Hard ;_;
hasta preguntame a mi, solo que tenga uno este mapa ._.
Pero todo parece bien.

tsratsratsratsraastrastrstr
jajaja gracias de todos modos ozzy =)
la dificultad hard la va a hacer vicho-kun
Kenezz

OzzyOzrock wrote:

[Easy]
Los sliders al empezar se ven feos, pero esta bien lol. haha ya se
Verdisphena
KayeSara
As your apply on my queue~
Time for modding~All of them just a suggestion.
[General]
1.This is not a good difficulty spread, for the Collab is too hard ! Make a hard diff if possible.
2.Lead-in 2s
3.Display storyboard in front of combo fire.[Kenezz's Easy]
AR+2
Everything looks good~
[Normal]
00:31:436 (1) - This spin from 00:31:436 to 00:33:224 maybe is better :)
00:45:224 - It's nearly time for kiai~ add a note, feel better~
00:33:734 - 00:45:479 Just like easy, it hardly suit for the rhythm from the beginning...you can makes it harder :)
[Insane]
00:32:968 (2,3) - volume 100 80 60 feel a little strange, change it into 100 90 80
Anyway, that's all my suggestion :?
Fight~and star, good luck.
Raging Bull
General:
Sb folder. esce, escen, and escena are over the maximum size of 800x600 for SB elements. Reduce them.
I can't really say 235 bpm is correct. Try 117.50. Easy sounds a lot better because you can hear claps on tick 2 and 4. Change all inherited timing section to 1x.
You can really hear the downbeat and that easy is actually mapped on red ticks instead.
Bpm 117.50 Offset 543 Resnap all notes.

Easy:
That being said. Change all timing section to 1x.
Use tickrate 2 as it sounds better
AR+2. Low AR is more confusing than a medium one.
00:53:139 (1,2,3) - I prefer you don't stack notes on easy.
01:10:500 (1,2) - Space this.

Normal:
Change bpm to 117.50. (Map may break so do what I did. Move uninherited timing section AND make timing section here 00:00:543 (1), Change all timing section to 2x, then change bpm to 117.50. Map should be fine then)
Use tickrate 2.
Note: You have to change your clap pattern hitsounds as it will be off now.
01:08:968 (1) - I would prefer if you reverse select this so it is closer to the center after a spinner. Move the next combos afterwards.
Seems okay.

Collab:
Same as above on fixing bpm.
Really don't find AR 9 real fitting. Move it to AR7.
00:51:734 (6) - Move this. The slider is completely blocked by the previous slider (4)

Found nothing much. BPM is the only thing really bothering me because I really don't think it's 235. Get a timing expert like Doomy or Lybydose to make sure. Also poke Vicho for your guest diff :L Big jump from normal -> collab.

Starred.
Verdisphena
Sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb sb
Download: sb images.rar

Download: Tamura Yukari, Kanai Mika & Horie Yui - Happy! Lucky! Dochy! (eldnl).osb
Topic Starter
eldnl

KayeSara wrote:

As your apply on my queue~
Time for modding~All of them just a suggestion.
[General]
1.This is not a good difficulty spread, for the Collab is too hard ! Make a hard diff if possible. Yes, vicho's hard is WIP
2.Lead-in 2s No
3.Display storyboard in front of combo fire. Fixed.
[Normal]
00:31:436 (1) - This spin from 00:31:436 to 00:33:224 maybe is better :) Ok
00:45:224 - It's nearly time for kiai~ add a note, feel better~ No
00:33:734 - 00:45:479 Just like easy, it hardly suit for the rhythm from the beginning...you can makes it harder :) Nope

[Insane]
00:32:968 (2,3) - volume 100 80 60 feel a little strange, change it into 100 90 80 Right, fixed.
Anyway, that's all my suggestion :?
Fight~and star, good luck.

Raging Bull wrote:

General:
Sb folder. esce, escen, and escena are over the maximum size of 800x600 for SB elements. Reduce them.
I can't really say 235 bpm is correct. Try 117.50. Easy sounds a lot better because you can hear claps on tick 2 and 4. Change all inherited timing section to 1x. The bpm isn't 117.5 lol the song is make with a computer, know which is the possibility that it is not a whole number?
You can really hear the downbeat and that easy is actually mapped on red ticks instead.
Bpm 117.50 Offset 543 Resnap all notes. No, If you are leading the ranked version is very bad.

Normal:
Change bpm to 117.50. (Map may break so do what I did. Move uninherited timing section AND make timing section here 00:00:543 (1), Change all timing section to 2x, then change bpm to 117.50. Map should be fine then) No.
Use tickrate 2. No, the slider are too short for this tick rate.
Note: You have to change your clap pattern hitsounds as it will be off now. The clap pattern is right, but if I change the bpm to 117,5 the claps use the red tick rate, but in 235 use the white. Then the bpm 235 is correct.
01:08:968 (1) - I would prefer if you reverse select this so it is closer to the center after a spinner. Move the next combos afterwards. It's fine.
Seems okay.

Collab:
Same as above on fixing bpm. Nope
Really don't find AR 9 real fitting. Move it to AR7. The song is too fast for AR7.
00:51:734 (6) - Move this. The slider is completely blocked by the previous slider (4) I fixed it later, thanks.

Found nothing much. BPM is the only thing really bothering me because I really don't think it's 235. Get a timing expert like Doomy or Lybydose to make sure. Also poke Vicho for your guest diff :L Big jump from normal -> collab. jeje ok

Starred.
Thanks guys :)
Kenezz

KayeSara wrote:

[Kenezz's Easy]
AR+2 orz I thought that was as well, fixed
Everything looks good~

Raging Bull wrote:

Easy:
That being said. Change all timing section to 1x. not is a bigger problem but anyway~
Use tickrate 2 as it sounds better noo haha x:
AR+2. Low AR is more confusing than a medium one. ~
00:53:139 (1,2,3) - I prefer you don't stack notes on easy. i don't see the problem x:
01:10:500 (1,2) - Space this. nup
thanks~

Download: Tamura Yukari, Kanai Mika & Horie Yui - Happy! Lucky! Dochy! (eldnl) [Kenezz's Easy].osu
Nerv_Mario
It's Mod Time! ^•^:
Grandioso map, supera el mio en grandes escalas :'D! (really)

[General]
No encontré nada en aspectos generales, good job

[Kenezz's Easy]
00:40:883 (3): Sugerencia... recomiendo cambiar el spacing de ese slider, porque para los nuevos puede ser algo confuso esa nota camuflada

Traté de buscarle más cosas pero no encontre nada xD
Felicidades a todos por el mappeo

Stars! Stars! Everywhere~

PD: Verdis malvado te falto más de Hanyuu :c, y en la parte que aparece tiene la cabeza cortada xD
show more