forum

The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hehe
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 9:55:02 PM

Artist: The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
Title: Something Just Like This
Tags: memories do not open paris closer andrew taggart alex pall edm electronic pop electropop dancepop fanzhen0019 regou plaudible
BPM: 103
Filesize: 7223kb
Play Time: 03:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. fanzhen's Insane (4.96 stars, 551 notes)
  2. Hard (3.01 stars, 457 notes)
  3. Insane (3.91 stars, 570 notes)
  4. Master (5.76 stars, 748 notes)
  5. Plaudible's Normal (1.94 stars, 285 notes)
  6. Regou's Insane (5.08 stars, 468 notes)
Download: The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

​​
Rohit6
Tags: memories do not open paris closer andrew taggart alex pall edm electronic pop electropop dancepop dancecore hardcore speed metal screamo black satanic jesus christ help me rrtyui
Sotarks
really great map handsome!
Pira
This map really shows that less can be more in terms of visuals and playability

Thank mr handsome
ac8129464363
bepis
Beige
nice :D
strickluke
bepin
Skubi
I'm pretty sure that:
00:50:595 (2) - , 00:59:914 (1,2,3) - here, should be 1/2, not 1/4. I cant hear a triple there
Einja
A NEW HANDSOME MAP :D
Ellyu
For loved?
Axon
preview point where u at
Ultima Fox
amazing map! :)
Akiyama Mizuki
You must delete a favourite first.
Myxo
Great map with a lot of character and expression. I hope you'll get this ranked or loved. Here's some suggestions:

1. 00:22:050 - Missing a normal clap hitsound here. In the rest of the song this beat doesn't have the drum but here it does, if I'm not mishearing it.
  2. 00:42:147 (1,2) - These would feel a lot better as a slider because of the change of snap. It's very unintuitive even with high AR due to everything before being 1/2s.
  3. 01:30:497 (3,1,1) - These jumps feel a bit too much as they are much larger than the other ones around here and also the angle leading into the slider is not the most comfortable so maybe you could nerf this a bit? By placing 01:30:788 (1) - more to the left perhaps.
  4. 02:00:788 (1,2,3,4) - A lot of the overmapping in this map I like a lot, but these really bother me because of how noisy they sound. I'd personally replace them with circles because it would feel dense enough for this part imo, but if you want to keep them I suggest to use lower volume on the slider tails.
  5. 02:18:264 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,1) - The drop of volume feels too drastic here. It can differ from headphones to headphones, but in this part 02:18:846 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - I can only hear the additions. So I recommend to reduce the volume much less drastically - It can end at 40% but maybe only have that from 02:19:720 - and a gradual transition until there.
The NC density on this map is so high that it causes the drain to be extremely harsh on missing a couple notes even with the relatively low setting. Combined with the high possibility of slider breaks in this map it makes this really easy to fail. I'm pretty sure you're not going to change the NCing anyway and it's fine as it's done consistently, but maybe if more people worry about this you should adjust it a bit. If so it would be necessary to change it for the complete map though, not just specific sections.
Mint
master
01:31:079 (1) -
Izzywing
people meme about the song being generic, which it is probably, but its so catchy. great map, love the top diff a lot
PAJWOJ
01:31:079 (1) -

fix i beg u
GoldenWolf
Offset +18 ms pls k thx
dqs01733
:) :)
Topic Starter
hehe

Desperate-kun wrote:

00:42:147 (1,2) - These would feel a lot better as a slider because of the change of snap. It's very unintuitive even with high AR due to everything before being 1/2s. felt way more odd ass a slider in a circle-only section

The NC density on this map is so high that it causes the drain to be extremely harsh on missing a couple notes even with the relatively low setting. Combined with the high possibility of slider breaks in this map it makes this really easy to fail. I'm pretty sure you're not going to change the NCing anyway and it's fine as it's done consistently, but maybe if more people worry about this you should adjust it a bit. If so it would be necessary to change it for the complete map though, not just specific sections. will drop hp if more people complain
thank you!
show more