forum

Less Experimental Mafia 2 (Mafia Win!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
If you want in as a replacement, PM me.

Because Host's poison is going slow, I'm making the thread for this now. (Also I just decided on all the roles so I figure why not.)

This is an experimental game, you may find some balance issues, and other problems. Submit any ideas to me, and I will consider them. If they're important enough, I may implement them right away. Also, I feel like explaining less this time around. Do research if you have questions about roles or anything. Previous mafia games may also answer your questions.

If you want to play in future games, be active. If you are inactive for too long without notice, you will be BANNED from future games until my rage subsides. That'll likely only be one game for the first infraction, but take heed, because I will take into account previous games you've played before this.

New note: As people seem to be confused about this. If a player has a majority of people voting him at any point, the day ends with a lynch automatically.

Note 2: Roleplaying makes it a bit harder in mafia, please don't. I will roleplay the day's lynching for you. If you have a specific death in mind for when you're lynched, PM me. I might go with it.

Note 3: Please take this game seriously. It's hard for it to be played properly if you don't.

Final Note: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page this wiki is from a typo dedicated to hosting mafia games. If you have questions about mafia play, the wiki here can help.

Final Note 2: There are no "items" or simmilar purposes. There are no notes you can send after death. If your role doesn't say it's an ability that you can do, you can't do it. Other than role abilities, you can talk in this thread and you can vote.

If you want to play, post here with /in. We'll start when we have 9. Please read the rules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is less difficult than you remember....

Attempt 4

Attempt 3 was good, let's make this one great!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::] Alive [::.
3. Rantai
7. Kiddo-Kun

Replacement Spots - Will be used if needed.
A. Rolled
B. animask
C. 0_o
D.

.::] Dead [::.
9. Swiftwolf Yellowtail - Nurse (Lynched D1)
8. Haneii - Doctor (Killed N1)
5. Quaraezha - Relay Mason (Lynched D2)
4. NoHItter - One-shot Executioner (Killed D2)
6. DxS - Cop - (Lynched D3.)
1. Lilac - Psychiatrist (Endgamed.)
2. pieguy1372 - Deputy (Endgamed.)

.::] The Setup [::.

It consists of any combination of roles the mod chooses, but the mod is attempting to make it more balanced.

Every player in this game will have received a Role PM. They will look like something.

All roles are either on the mafiascum wiki, or mentioned in the previous games. If for some reason your role isn't, consider yourself lucky or blind, and then PM me for an explanation.

.::] Rules [::.
General

1. Unless otherwise stated in your Role PM, this game takes place in this thread only - do not discuss it anywhere else. Doing so will get you modkilled or immediately replaced, depending on the severity of the offence. (This is important for mafia games.)

2. Do not quote any PM, part or whole, you receive from the Mod. This includes fake or erroneous quoting. Breaking this rule will get you modkilled. However, you may claim any role you please, and explain the powers in any way you please.

3. If you believe I've made an error as the mod, send me a PM. Please do not post about such things in the thread. If you have anything else you need me to read or address, post something like this - "Mod: You're the best."

4. A player who is modkilled will lose the game, regardless of whether their team mates eventually win.

5. Omitted.

Voting, Lynching and Deaths

6. Any voting action must be bolded - Vote: destructor, etc.

7. You may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting No Lynch.

8. Voting is back to the normal system.

9. A lynch occurs when a player has an absolute majority of votes on them.

10. At deadline, the player with the most votes is lynched. In the event of a draw, the player who had the most votes before being tied will be lynched.

11. Once a lynch occurs the Day is considered to be over. Please, please, PLEASE do not post again until the next Day begins, especially if you are the player who was just lynched. (I accept talking beforehand as long as I haven't posted the lynch scene yet.)

12. On death, a player's role will be revealed.

13. A modkill may end the day, depending on the host's decision.

14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)

Activity

15. Please treat this game as a commitment.

16. Day one has a length of 5 IRL days. Each consecutive day's deadline is cut short by a day, unless a No Lynch is called for or the host sees signifigant activity. There are only a few reasons why I would extend one (such as replacing players).

17. If a player has not posted in 24 hours, I will prod them if requested to do so. That is, it's up to you to ask me to prod a certain player.

17b. Don't make me prod someone. As in, post once every 24 hours. If you have nothing to say, say "I'm here." I will be much more strict with prods than normal.

18. Prods must be responded to in thread.

19. A player who doesn't respond to their prod will be replaced or modkilled.

20. If you are going to be unable to post for over 24 hours, leave me a note in thread. As long as I am personally given notice, you will not be prodded.

Conduct

21. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow players.

22. Blatantly antisocial and offensive behaviour or personal attacks will be grounds for replacement at my own discretion.

23. Finally, Mafia is for fun, so enjoy yourself.

24. If you've noticed I've missed something, feel free to ask me about it.

25. I reserve the right to change these rules.
Lilac
I am more than sure I will be able to participate in this one.

/in
pieguyn
/in >.<
Rantai
Hi.

/in :D
Rolled
Replacement pls
NoHitter
/in
Quaraezha
/in
DeathxShinigami
In

Was gonna snipe the last slot if I wanted to play but I made up my mind for once ;p
Kiddo-Kun
/in
Sleep Powder
/replacement
0_o
I'll replace as well.

Also, bump.
Haneii
/in
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You know what, why not. I'm seeing too many of the same people in these games.

/in
DeathxShinigami
I shall enjoy this... </3
Rantai
And here we go, confirm.
Lilac
Are we allowed to confirm?

Alright then.
pieguyn
Confirm~
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Confirmed.
NoHitter
confirm
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
All but two have confirmed.

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 6 days.
show more