forum

Bored gamer trying to break her "Devil May Cry" addiction...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
But...it's not working.
:o

Hello, My name is OkageRyu, and I am new (obviously). :oops: I am a girl, as you might have noticed, and I am totally new to this kind of site, prefering to stick to VG Cats.com (Where I heard about this, coincidentally) and gaiaonline.com, where I really do feel at home. But, they say to do one thing a day that scares you, so here I am. ;)

Anyways, normally I play puzzle based RPG's, like Final Fantasy (VII is totally the best), Kingdom Hearts, (Not that many puzzles in that series), and my most recent is "Devil May Cry", :) which I heard about the fourth game in Anime Insider. I told my roommate that I really wanted to play it, because I heard it was awesome, and when she and her mom bought an X Box, they got me the game! :)

Now, I am going back to game one, and trying to make my way through it. Have you ever noticed that when you take a step back in console history, you immediately notice that the graphics are worse because you're used to the clean and shiny new graphics that X Box 360 and PS3 offer? :?

Anyways, that's enough ranting. That's what my MySpace blog is for. (Look up [[-5/twenty-four]] in case you were wondering.)
Pokebis
Hey there!
Having fun with colors?

Anyway, welcome to the Osu! hotel!
BloodWake1
Welcome here then, I'm new too, and also have a craze for DMC, not just the games.
adam2046
Welcome friend!
The devil may cry games are in my top 20 games mostly due to the combos (I play games like zelda TP and think "you know what this needs? more combos.) Sounds like you have atleast a decent taste in games. Hope you enjoy your time here.
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
G.I.R.L.= Guy In Real Life, just for future refrence. :P
Mafiamaster

Pokebis wrote:

G.I.R.L.= Guy In Real Life, just for future refrence. :P

Whoa! I never knew that! That's so cool!
fdtoonsman
Wow! How are :P you? Welcome to Osu! Enjoy! Your! Time! Here! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD >:( >:( >:( :P :P :D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) :) :)
CheeseWarlock
FDTOONSMAN AND LOGINER. Stop making fun of her for the way she talks! You're so rude! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :evil: :evil: :| :| :|
James
Hi, welcome to Osu! forums, and I hate the color yellow.