This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
None
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, June 19, 2017 at 7:23:43 PM

Artist: Oresama
Title: Wonder Drive (TV size)
Source: Alice To Zouroku
Tags: anime alice to zouroku TV size
BPM: 160
Filesize: 2227kb
Play Time: 01:16
Difficulties Available:
  • Easy (1.31 stars, 69 notes)
  • Hard (2.64 stars, 189 notes)
  • Insane (0 stars, 0 notes)
  • Normal (1.87 stars, 105 notes)

Download: Oresama - Wonder Drive (TV size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap, so I don't know a lot about mapping, that's why I'll need A LOT of suggestions and improvements.
Last edited by KiriShenpai on , edited 6 times in total.
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
No kudosu yet.
This will be my first attempt at modding a map. Hopefully, you are still looking for feedback.

So firstly, your timing is pretty off on all difficulties and the map doesn't flow well. This stands out especially with the slider at 00:37:901(4) on easy.
Here's how you fix this:
    1) Go into the editor and click on the timing tab/panel below the menu.
    2) IMPORTANT, uncheck the circle that says "Move placed notes when adjusting bpm/offset"
    3) Change the bpm to 160.000 and your offset to 453. (you can tell this is correct because the metronome clicking is to the beat of the song.)
    4) Now click on the timing menu at the top (not the tab) and choose "resnap all notes".
    5) Go to the Compose tab and slow the song down by moving the slider in the lower right.
    6) Go through the song and make sure the notes are where you want them and timed properly in the top panel.
    7) Prioritize placing notes on the lines in this order: Long white -> Short white -> Red -> Blue. (This is more important with drums and less with vocals.)
    8) After you have fine tuned the notes, hit stop and test to make sure it flows well when playing it.
    9) Once you are done with one difficulty move onto the next following the same steps.

The timing settings should be the same with all difficulties. After you update, I will take another look at it, but for now, you have a lot of work to do.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
CypherConjured wrote:
This will be my first attempt at modding a map. Hopefully, you are still looking for feedback.

So firstly, your timing is pretty off on all difficulties and the map doesn't flow well. This stands out especially with the slider at 00:37:901(4) on easy.
Here's how you fix this:
    1) Go into the editor and click on the timing tab/panel below the menu.
    2) IMPORTANT, uncheck the circle that says "Move placed notes when adjusting bpm/offset"
    3) Change the bpm to 160.000 and your offset to 453. (you can tell this is correct because the metronome clicking is to the beat of the song.)
    4) Now click on the timing menu at the top (not the tab) and choose "resnap all notes".
    5) Go to the Compose tab and slow the song down by moving the slider in the lower right.
    6) Go through the song and make sure the notes are where you want them and timed properly in the top panel.
    7) Prioritize placing notes on the lines in this order: Long white -> Short white -> Red -> Blue. (This is more important with drums and less with vocals.)
    8) After you have fine tuned the notes, hit stop and test to make sure it flows well when playing it.
    9) Once you are done with one difficulty move onto the next following the same steps.

The timing settings should be the same with all difficulties. After you update, I will take another look at it, but for now, you have a lot of work to do.

Finally had time to edit my map, I think I did this correctly, what now?
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
No kudosu yet.
Okay, so I gave easy and normal a quick playthrough and it feels a lot better. Good Job! I couldn't get through hard yet, but I will give it a try when I'm feeling less tired.

Overall, nothing bad stands out to me yet, but I think it still needs some work. Easy mode felt a bit off; Normal mode felt okay. I will do a proper mod when I get the time, I just wanted to let you know I got a chance to give it a try.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 4 posts