forum

Add a retry/stop vote for multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
AnimeFreak0710
My idea would be, that if you fail in a multiplayer match, you could hold the retry button(like in singleplayer) to vote for a map restart. The vote would appear similar to the vote skip at the beginning of a song, behaving the same. When all players vote to retry the map, it restarts.

For a stop map vote, my idea would be to use shift or ctrl + retry button when you die to vote for a retry.

Everyone has to vote for the vote to pass, since this could be used for trolling/annoying other players.

I think this idea could make multiplayer a lot more enjoyable, especially if you are someone who always wants to get that SS on a map. If a map is unexpectedly hard for the entire group, this could also make it a lot easier to change maps.
Sandy Hoey
Yeah, but the chances are that most people won't want to restart anyways. if you want to grind pp and S/SS, go play single player.
Pawsu
This thing wouldn't get used, and probably would just be inconvenient for others who want to play (the voting panel popping up while playing). Don't see this happening