forum

oi m8s

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eqvinox
I used to play osu! a few years ago on another account but I just forgot about the game, I might as well be considered new.

Hello, I'm Eqvinox, I started playing 4 days ago (on this account :P) and I'm getting better and better everyday.
I thought I might as well introduce myself. So, yeah, here's my introduction.
Lyawi
Hey. You should know that having another account isn't allowed. (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/osu!:rules)

osu! Rules wrote:

1. Each player may only create, play or access only ONE account at any point of time. Making multiple accounts or sharing accounts with other users will result in severe penalties.
Please leave your account alone and try to log in with your first account. If you have any problems with it, contact the support via accounts@ppy.sh.
Topic Starter
Eqvinox

Lyawi wrote:

Hey. You should know that having another account isn't allowed. (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/osu!:rules)

osu! Rules wrote:

1. Each player may only create, play or access only ONE account at any point of time. Making multiple accounts or sharing accounts with other users will result in severe penalties.
Please leave your account alone and try to log in with your first account. If you have any problems with it, contact the support via accounts@ppy.sh.
Well, I forgot everything about my old account. User, password, e-mail etc.
I think there's no way to recover it.
Lyawi
Just try it. Maybe they can help you finding your account. At least it's better than continue playing on your new account.
Topic Starter
Eqvinox

Lyawi wrote:

Just try it. Maybe they can help you finding your account. At least it's better than continue playing on your new account.
Hmm, I remember the e-mail.
Now I just realized my old account's info. Idk if I'll use it tho k3k.
Lyawi
Better you do. :p
Stefan

Eqvinox wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

Hmm, I remember the e-mail.
Now I just realized my old account's info. Idk if I'll use it tho k3k.
You have to use it tho. Contact the support to clarify the situation and to disable this account so you can use your old one without any consequences.
Sandy Hoey
You have to or both accounts may be banned for multiple accounting and future accounts won't be able to be created
DJ Enetro
Sadly :(
peppy should be sympathetic if you tell him everything
vizzy
Welcome to the forums~
Meah