forum

Osu!mania playing problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FilipPlayGames
Hi guys!
I am playing osu!mania for few months. Actually, I have 2900pp and.... Owww, I am playing 4 star 4k maps and the harders ones of them are becoming to fast for me and my fingers. How can I improve them to complete those maps with good mark? Do you have any maps to practice paterns or any other ideas?
akuma123
Just keep playing, try to improve your stamina by playing longer maps and maybe some faster maps too (not to fast obviously), eventually the maps that you cant pass or cant read will become easier to you.

Example of a stamina map will be this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/579461&m=3
Also at this point you should start practicing with some of the converts of this thread: t/399593

And basically that is what you need to do at the moment, good luck xD
Reckless
1. Turning up your scroll speed
2. Finding maps & mappers that you enjoy
3. Experiment with new skins
4. From personal experience, hidden helps a lot with reading.
5. Multiplayer, you aren't able to retry, pause or quit without leaving the lobby.
6. Figure out what you're bad at and practice
7. Expect to fail and do bad at thing's you aren't familiar or good at.
8. Stay physically and meantally healthy. Being tired isn't going to allow you to perform at you best and your reaction time will be slower. I know that i have a harder time keeping my eyes open and tend to blink a lot more when I am tired. Which on standard that can be a problem with following the circles. Also keeping a positive attitude will help you improve. If you think you're the worst or hot trash you will never improve and only get mad.

Hope this helps a bit
EtienneXC

Reckless wrote:

1. Turning up your scroll speed
2. Finding maps & mappers that you enjoy
3. Experiment with new skins
4. From personal experience, hidden helps a lot with reading.
5. Multiplayer, you aren't able to retry, pause or quit without leaving the lobby.
6. Figure out what you're bad at and practice
7. Expect to fail and do bad at thing's you aren't familiar or good at.
8. Stay physically and meantally healthy. Being tired isn't going to allow you to perform at you best and your reaction time will be slower. I know that i have a harder time keeping my eyes open and tend to blink a lot more when I am tired. Which on standard that can be a problem with following the circles. Also keeping a positive attitude will help you improve. If you think you're the worst or hot trash you will never improve and only get mad.

Hope this helps a bit

About 5/8 of these are just fundamentally wrong, I'm sorry.

You obviously just need to work on some basic speed and stamina in general but first, we need to figure out how you're even scoring on these maps to begin with and find a baseline for where we need your scores to be in order for you to become an overall better player. I would suggest finding your range where you can 96/97 stuff with relatively decent accuracy and just work your way up. Also avoid playing ranked maps; they're uh, not good.