forum

AUS/NZ osu!Standard Tournament 4 - Lunirs wins!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Melt3dCheeze
Welcome to the fourth installment of the Australian/New Zealand osu!standard Tournament! This is a 1v1 tournament which will take place in May/June.
CHALLONGE LINK ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺ OFFICIAL STREAM

SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD FOR THE TOURNAMENT
TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD BETWEEN 20TH MAY - 25 JUNE

Prizes:
TBD
Registered Participants - 64/64
RoseAntebellum
Dumi
Monk Gyatso
EmeraldStar82
Dereban
kuur0
My Aim Slow
smead
CeilingWaffle
roo
Janga
GrandSenpai
Ezipie
I Can't Aim
turretxbuddy
Kano
Noobsicle
Athrun
ningalu
ibrocky
Illkryn
NucleaRaven
Aloha
Peekamoo
Dumii
Drox-
FreshMint
TTG
Bauxe
onyaga
Doginator
Chevey
Maika
-Lolicon Lover-
MegaGG
Zismac
Rivastyx
Levidia
Worms
-Itto Shura-
Moonlit
owo 6821
I Cannot Tablet
Rairiku
robo50211
[Knee Socks]
SoleUce
ithgyu
rodoko
morrowind
cabbage
FknRhythmGames
sparxe
yellowy246
Rik0
RyShiroku
Rarth
Ambient
[ ZhengS ]
skashiro
kwk
blobby3000
Lunirs
Quite Cynical
Qualifier Maps
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/482147 - Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Swing It!! - Extra

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1082403 - a_hisa - Tokei no Heya to Seishin Sekai - Horologe

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1094551 - Camellia as "Reverse of Riot" - Completeness Under Incompleteness - RLC's INFINITE

Rules:

General Rules:

☆Each participant must have an Australian or New Zealand flag on their osu! profile.
☆The only players that are permitted to participate are the players that have registered and have their names on the participants list.
☆Harassing or abusing a participant or a staff member will result in the ejection of you from the tournament.
☆Anyone is permitted to record or livestream their perspective at any time while in this tournament.
☆If the need of a reschedule occurs, please consult your opponent to work out a better time before contacting a member of staff. If a match is rescheduled, it is unlikely that the match will be streamed.
☆All matches will be scheduled in the late afternoon/evening of either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Match Procedure:

☆Both participants will be invited to the official tournament lobby by their designated match referee 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
☆If one player fails to show after 10 minutes without letting the referee or opponent know ahead of time, they forfeit the match.
☆Each participant will be asked to type !roll in the multiplayer chat. The participant that rolled the highest will be granted first pick. The opponent will ban first.
☆Players are permitted to ban 2 maps from the mappool, a total of 4 maps banned per match.
☆Referees hold host at all time, except for warmups. Once a player has chosen a map, they will give host back to the match referee.
☆After the first warmup has been played, the same procedure will occur for the second participant.
☆Once the second warmup has been played, both participants will take turns picking beatmaps until the winner has emerged.

Match Rules:

☆SCOREV2 WILL BE USED IN THIS TOURNAMENT
☆Every match before the quarterfinals will be a best of 7.
☆The quarterfinals will be a best of 9.
☆The semifinals will be a best of 11.
☆The grand final and third place match will be a best of 13.
☆Grand Final Win Condition: The player from loser brackets must beat the opponent twice in a best of 13 match. The player from winners bracket must only win once in a best of 13 match.
☆The lobby will be set up in the following manner; Team mode: Head to Head, Win Condition: Score V2.
☆If a participant has selected a FreeMod map then they may choose to add any combination of these mods: Nomod, Hidden, HardRoc, HDHR.
☆Forced Mod: Player who chooses the map chooses the mod for both players: Nomod, Hidden, HardRock, HDHR.
☆Tie-breaker is FreeMod.
☆Any warmup map may be no longer than 5 minutes and must be submitted.
☆A current map pool beatmap may not be chosen as a warmup beatmap.
☆Once a map has been played it may no longer be selected by either participant.
☆In the event of a beatmap being tied, the beatmap will become nullified and neither participant will gain a map point.
☆Revived scores are counted.
☆The winner of a beatmap will be determined by the participant with the highest score at the end of the beatmap.
☆If a participant has failed at the end of a beatmap, unless their opponent has also failed, they lose the beatmap regardless of their score.
☆If both participants have failed at the end of a beatmap, the winner is the participant with the highest score.

☆The match referee is permitted to upturn any of these rules as they see fit. The match referee also has the final say in any and all matters that arise in the match lobby.

Qualifiers:

Qualifiers Structure
- The Qualifier Stage has 3 maps
- Your scores will be recorded under score v2 settings and compared to other players, this will determine seedings
- This will be done in multiplayer lobbies with a referee to record your matches
- You are given the chance to play the mapset twice only and you must play in one sitting
- If you beat your previous score i.e. First Try - 400k Second Try - 600k, the higher score will overwrite the previous one
- The three maps are weighted differently due to the spread of difficulty, therefore the scores will be offsetted accordingly
- Note: this is not directly associated with the mappools' difficulty that will be released later, this is only a way to get a general idea of where people sit in tournament situations
- The multiplayer lobbies will be held on Friday Saturday Sunday at an hourly rate however Sunday will be reserved for us to catch up on people who have missed the sessions.
- Nomod will be used

Staff:
Organiser: Melt3dCheeze
Referees: Dumi, Noctisv_v, EmeraldStar82, Aloha, illinon, roo, Rizen, Hansel
Map Selectors: Pentori, My Angel Azusa, Rizia
Streamers: Rizen, EmeraldStar82, Noctisv_v
Commentators: Noobsicle, kor3ry3-kun, Dumi, Aloha, RoseAntebellum, Janga
Vivace
first sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)
Jks
first sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)
aska
hey memechez
Monk Gyatso
Lets do this, im in
EmeraldStar82
Yes pleaae
Dereban
sounds fun, hold my milk.
kuur0
lets do dis
yay
I'm down 😎👇💯 but you can sign me up 😎👆💯
smead
(ᵉʳᵉʰᵗ ᵗʰᵍᶦʳ :snɹoɥɔ) ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇɥƃᴉɹ ʇnoqɐ ƃuᴉʞlɐʇ ɯᴉ ʇɐɥʍ sʇɐɥʇ �� os ʎɐs ᴉ �� flǝs ʎɯ os үɐƽ op ᴉ ɟᴉ✔✔ ǝɹǝɥʇ✔ʇɥƃᴉɹ �👌👌�ǝɹǝ �� ɥʇ�👌�ʇɥƃᴉɹ ʇᴉɥs�👌�pooƃ ǝɯos ✔ sʇɐɥʇ ��ʇᴉHs ԁ౦oƃ ʇᴉɥs pooƃ �👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌� dn ʞƆ∩Ⅎ ǝɥʇ ǝɯ uƃᴉs ʇsɹᴉɟ

sign me up thanks
CeilingWaffle
roo
🎂 sign me up once im in aus 🎁

SPOILER
if u need a rooferee im keen
B1rd
score v2
Trash.
Janga

B1rd wrote:

score v2