forum

The BUFFALO WING safe space

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
current buffalo(s): me, Hyerim, Serraionga, johnmedina999, Madvillain, ColdTooth, Meah, Hika

reply below to join

you can only sign up to one thread

better make good life decisions

Blitzfrog
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I'M DROOLING
Fhaye
i see food, let me in
Blitzfrog
I'm just licking my screen at this point
Topic Starter
kai99
blitz, you're drooling but are you going to join? thazz the big question rite nao
levesterz
I click on this thread to expect a bufallo with wing or a red bull joke to make me cring or laugh and now i am hungry and resisting to chew my phone
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

blitz, you're drooling but are you going to join? thazz the big question rite nao
Waiting for a steak thread...
levesterz

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Waiting for a steak thread...
this can be a steak thread if you think about it
Blitzfrog

levesterz wrote:

this can be a steak thread if you think about it
That joke felt like a beautiful trap
It feels good yet it feels bad
Topic Starter
kai99

levesterz wrote:

I click on this thread to expect a bufallo with wing or a red bull joke to make me cring or laugh and now i am hungry and resisting to chew my phone
Meah
I want meat
FuZ
:(
Topic Starter
kai99
mmmmm
Serraionga
Joining.
johnmedina999
I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti Buffalo wings with Bolognese hot sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
Topic Starter
kai99

johnmedina999 wrote:

I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti Buffalo wings with Bolognese hot sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
that means a join. right?

Caradine
Serraionga
Best safe space so far. 8-)
Rurree
count me in but what the fuck is that sauce though???? ranch/blue cheese or nothing
Topic Starter
kai99

Madvillain wrote:

count me in but what the fuck is that sauce though???? ranch/blue cheese or nothing
idek mate i was thinking hummus but that's prob because i lived in an arab country for too long & i want some rn
your guess seems more likely
show more