forum

Any tips to hold long streams bpm?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer
I can't hold very long streams the same bpm, i usually go up and start tap consistenly like 150% of the bpm song for some reasson. When i noticed i down to the orignial bpm after get a tons of x100 doing it. When the stream start and when the stream end i do the stream well. Also i do doubles. triples and stacks well after the streams, so isn't my cordination. I don't think it's stamina too. But i can be wrong. I don't fell any tired and can keep streaming for a long more. Even replay long streams maps without being tired.

I'm aware i need much more practice doing long streams. Just want to know why i start streaming more bpm after a while. So i can work on it.
Sayorie
You need to practice more moderate-length streams (like 6-12 notes) and improve your accuracy in general. Finger control is where it's at, so play actual maps with streams instead. You won't see super-long-ass streams anytime soon because it's usually in higher difficulties--even then they are still rare. If you have enough stamina, then finger control is your problem and you need to increase your general accuracy first.

tldr play more nomod and train accuracy first
Blitzfrog
Play to the music

The reason why you're messing up is because your fingers are not tuned to the music. This mostly happens when you're anticipating the stream, and you create a mental image as to how the song is played. At around your level, your fingers are generally co-ordinated enough to execute what you hear. Listen to the hitsounds, listen to the music. Does it match? If it doesn't then slow down or speed up accordingly. Keep doing that and you will get better with your streams.
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

Play to the music
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

Blitzfrog wrote:

Play to the music

The reason why you're messing up is because your fingers are not tuned to the music. This mostly happens when you're anticipating the stream, and you create a mental image as to how the song is played. At around your level, your fingers are generally co-ordinated enough to execute what you hear. Listen to the hitsounds, listen to the music. Does it match? If it doesn't then slow down or speed up accordingly. Keep doing that and you will get better with your streams.
That makes a lot of sense. I play with some delay so probably It's i stop play to the rythm and start read the stream. Being fast streams i probably tap fast where it seems to visual move faster because the circles distance increase, but the stream still have the same bpm.
I'm sure notice this will help me a lot playing streams with bpm changes.
Thanks!