423 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  next
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
820 posts
Offline
T-Aiko! is a free Taiko no Tatsujin game that plays osu! beatmaps and has been going strong for 4 years!

Features include:
+Online scoreboards and profiles with global ranks (Separate to osu! accounts)
+Daily selected 'competitive' maps
+Local score saving
+Direct links to beatmaps
+1080p grafix
+Many other things I can't be bothered to type up

Download from Google Play

Download from App Store

Enjoy!

Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Guy-kun on , edited 14 times in total.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
5,237 posts
Offline
This is wrong! All is wrong! I am fan of taiko but is wrong! I am not big notess??!?!?

:D I don't have an Android but good luck with making this awesome.
Image
Konata enthusiast.
Find me on a bunch of websites under the name 'OzzyOzrock'.
I LOVE MAKING TAIKO GDs!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
820 posts
Offline
Oh how I into English!?!?! I AM big notes!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
820 posts
Offline
Updated with 20x more aids
User avatar
Spinner Sage
128 posts
Offline
very cool ^^ I like the menu. playing on a nexus one.

will this be open source by any chance? i'm curious about how this is made (namely rendering)
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
820 posts
Offline
The menu still needs a lot of work, it's far from done, like most things in the game.

I don't have any plans to make it open source as the code isn't extremely tidy (although it is well commented if anyone were to ever help me on it).
But if you wanted to take a look, I'd be fine to show you, I can give you repository access.
User avatar
Spinner Sage
128 posts
Offline
Guy-kun wrote:
The menu still needs a lot of work, it's far from done, like most things in the game.

I don't have any plans to make it open source as the code isn't extremely tidy (although it is well commented if anyone were to ever help me on it).
But if you wanted to take a look, I'd be fine to show you, I can give you repository access.


probably not as bad as me, my code sprawls everywhere >_> but yes, I would love to take a look :O
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
820 posts
Offline
Okay then, pm me so I remember.
User avatar
Combo Commander
339 posts
Offline
Wow it's a great job for your first beta ! I remember the taikosanjiro game that was really buggy on the android :lol:
Can't wait for a stable version of it ! :3
But I've got an HTC Desire, so shitty touchscreen :cry:
Image
Image If you want me to do some music, go on :)
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,047 posts
Offline
Testing with Samsung Epic 4G:

Game crashes during refreshing if you start with a gigantic songs folder :P

Rarely got any songs to sync properly, but thats to be expected with an alpha stage project.

Skip button stays there throughout the entire song, and pressing anywhere on the top of the screen (not just the skip button) causes the song to "skip" to the start point of the song.
Image

Throwback sig

Ranked Beatmaps:
Click Here!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,884 posts
Offline
Good idea but, T-aiko is not a good name :<
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
820 posts
Offline
foulcoon wrote:
Game crashes during refreshing if you start with a gigantic songs folder :P

Yeah... I haven't ever tested it with more than about 10 songs.

foulcoon wrote:
Skip button stays there throughout the entire song, and pressing anywhere on the top of the screen (not just the skip button) causes the song to "skip" to the start point of the song.

Yup, skip is generally broken, it worked at one point but I broke it...

eldnl wrote:
T-aiko is not a good name :<

My opinion > *
User avatar
Spinner Sage
128 posts
Offline
foulcoon wrote:
Skip button stays there throughout the entire song


I don't get that oO nexus one.
Image
User avatar
osu! Alumni
1,047 posts
Offline
Zhanger wrote:
foulcoon wrote:
Skip button stays there throughout the entire song


I don't get that oO nexus one.


Were you playing a song that actually had a skip button? because I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone song I played that needed a skip button.
Image

Throwback sig

Ranked Beatmaps:
Click Here!
User avatar
Spinner Sage
128 posts
Offline
foulcoon wrote:
Were you playing a song that actually had a skip button? because I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone song I played that needed a skip button.


yup. although, if I don't skip, the button just stays there even while playing, and upon touching it goes to the beginning p:

on a side note, in game downloads coming \:D/
Image
Reply 423 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: