forum

Did accuracy change?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
caim1231
So, Ive been playing some maps and getting lower acc than when I played them 2+ weeks ago. Now, I know Im much better now than I was then, as im missing way less notes. I did recently change my skin though, did the way acc is determined change or is my skin throwing me off?
Sandy Hoey
It is possible it is the skin, or maybe you are just having an off week. Nothing changed to how acc is calculated
johnmedina999

caim1231 wrote:

So, Ive been playing some maps and getting lower acc than when I played them 2+ weeks ago. Now, I know Im much better now than I was then, as im missing way less notes. I did recently change my skin though, did the way acc is determined change or is my skin throwing me off?
Same here, man. I was able to set tons of high scores and even pass the 1st dan just because I changed my skin. My accuracy jumped anywhere from 3 to 7% just because of a simple skin change.
Topic Starter
caim1231

johnmedina999 wrote:

caim1231 wrote:

Same here, man. I was able to set tons of high scores and even pass the 1st dan just because I changed my skin. My accuracy jumped anywhere from 3 to 7% just because of a simple skin change.
Yeah its hard to get used to. Like, im missing half the notes than before with this skin, but getting like 10% less acc per song.
Reckless

caim1231 wrote:

Yeah its hard to get used to. Like, im missing half the notes than before with this skin, but getting like 10% less acc per song.
From personal experience, this is the exact results you want. Give it a day or two and that 10% less accuracy is going to change for the better.
lemonguy
I do feel like input lag has been slowly becoming worse, before I would have no problem with using -50 global offset but now I need to use -100 and the lowest possible hitposition to even try to not hit late.
juankristal

Gekido- wrote:

I do feel like input lag has been slowly becoming worse, before I would have no problem with using -50 global offset but now I need to use -100 and the lowest possible hitposition to even try to not hit late.
Its weird, but I am also having some sort of issues hitting late once in a while. Apparently nothing about accuracy or anything changed but if you are using an older PC it might be a bit unstable?