forum

Kagamine Len & Kagamine Rin - Sekishinsei: Kamatoto Araryouj

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pandano
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 1:42:24 PM

Artist: Kagamine Len & Kagamine Rin
Title: Sekishinsei: Kamatoto Araryouji
Source: Vocaloid
Tags: Sincerity: Drastic Treatment for Pretended Innocence vocaloid kagamine len kagamine rin japanese novelty
BPM: 205
Filesize: 9726kb
Play Time: 03:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.11 stars, 158 notes)
  2. Hard (3.47 stars, 653 notes)
  3. Ultimately Corrupted (5.92 stars, 904 notes)
Download: Kagamine Len & Kagamine Rin - Sekishinsei: Kamatoto Araryouji
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Idk what I'm doing lol
Corrupted beings?

WARNING: Contains explicit language (Ignore this if you don't know any Japanese and still love the song lol)

PM me for GDs. Needing Normal
StarMatsu
Since I'm new at modding and not good at maps higher than 5.5 I'm only modding the Hard difficulty.

First general problem with the map is the spacing some notes are too close when the beats have space

Here's an example:

The notes have a tick between them, however you stacked them which while in play mode a player is following the rhythm will trip up.
Typically you should space them more, and when you do the (1) circle and (2) circle should be the same distance apart so it doesn't upset the rhythm.

This is what the notes should look like on the timeline when you stack

I personally believe the map itself the space is too constrained, it's all so close together. This song is 205 BPM which is pretty fast, and while there are some exceptions, that BPM is more suited to 4 and above star difficulty. And if you space things a bit replace sliders with some jumps, then you might have a good insane/extra map.

Specific Problems:

01:37:116 (1) The Slider is too short, Because the singer holds the note for awhile.

Extend it by an extra tick

I hope this helped. I also have maps that I've submitted so if you can take the chance to mod them, I would really appreciate it!