forum

Accuracy and beat listening training beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrAro
Can you please recommend me some huge difference in difficulty types of this beatmaps? I really bad in this.
Realmas
There isn't that much map especially to train that. What you can do is to play lower AR maps of your level (7-8), it will really force you to listen to the beat if you want to acc them properly.
Topic Starter
MrAro

Realmas wrote:

There isn't that much map especially to train that. What you can do is to play lower AR maps of your level (7-8), it will really force you to listen to the beat if you want to acc them properly.
Ok, I will try them. Thanks.
1Alone

MrAro wrote:

Can you please recommend me some huge difference in difficulty types of this beatmaps? I really bad in this.
Beat listening? Hidden (IMO if you meant by depending to rhythm only)
Acc? High OD, High CS
Hibiya-chan
Imo playing just literally any maps will develop those. By playing more you improve in those and other aspects of the game in terms of gameplay.
Topic Starter
MrAro
Thanks, everyone!
Endaris
ManuelOsuPlayer
Usually the songs what you like are the best to follow the rythm.
I like rock, classical and instrumental music so i play better those following the rythm. Also high bpm songs are 100 times more eaay to follow the rythm for me than slow bpm.

Don't play the same song more than a couple times in a row. If you do that you start to using more memory than rythm If you don't are used to follow rythm.
You can try search for any song you like to listen out of the game. Because know a song helps a lot sigthreading it using rythm sense.
peachbunniii16

1Alone wrote:

MrAro wrote:

Beat listening? Hidden (IMO if you meant by depending to rhythm only)
Acc? High OD, High CS
whats od and cs?
O-Saft-Killer
i have find osuskills for some days. Ist this nice for find maps that can train my skills?

http://osuskills.com/