forum

I cant get pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Abran
ok this is weird ultimately my pp doesnt work, its just dont charge, just the part of pp doesnt charge lol, so i need help if my account its restricted or what, so i need ur help. (im spanish sorry for my english lol)
1Alone
You're probably have a slow internet connection for it to upload the scores right after playing a song or playing maps that has low pp count. You play maps with it only providing 35pp or below and your get 0pp in total due to the weightage system. Try getting higher acc and combo on maps (probably fc if possible). If I were to FC a hard map right now I would still gain no pp.
NicholasPlays
um.. i play on a map that gain me 27pp for 95% acc , i've played it and got 95% acc , but i got no pp... why?
kai99
Get better accuracy first.
1Alone

NicholasPlays wrote:

um.. i play on a map that gain me 27pp for 95% acc , i've played it and got 95% acc , but i got no pp... why?
See your top ranks, even if you got high pp it would still need to be weighted. Probably it gives off 0pp for it after it's weighted (the little sentence below your pp of songs in top ranks), that or your combo isn't high enough
I Give Up
You shouldn't care about pp. Just play more. You can worry about pp when you are trying to be top at something.
Edgar_Figaro

I Give Up wrote:

You shouldn't care about pp. Just play more. You can worry about pp when you are trying to be top at something.
Even if not one of the best players getting PP can be extremely rewarding feeling. Helps people to stay motivated to improve and get better.
kai99

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I Give Up wrote:

Even if not one of the best players getting PP can be extremely rewarding feeling. Helps people to stay motivated to improve and get better.
Sayorie

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I Give Up wrote:

pp is a drug, this is why farming is sometimes addicting. Don't forget to train because sometimes you forget about improvement when on a farming spree.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I Give Up wrote:

>99'30% It's what motive me to play. I don't care If the map It's going to give me 10 PP If i SS, or 400 PP, or It's unranked. That's why i'm focused 100% into improvment even knowing If i search for the rigth maps i can get 400PP even if i have to retry the map 100 or 400 times in a row because i know I'm not going to surrender until do it. But i want to enjoy the songs and the sigthreading sensation playing hardest songs to follow for me. So i pref enjoy a 7* hidden sigthreading map getting -100pp than replay a 4-5* HD+HR 500 times map until i learn all the beats by memory to get pp and tell people "ehhh check this, I'm so goood".

I only replay maps in a row when i miss and i get mad because that miss it's stupid. When i die but i know the map it's totally into my skill. When i want to improve doing something. Or when i love the map and can't wait to replay it.
Btw I'm not saying you do that, or you don't. Or If It's good or bad. I just don't understand why replay a map only to get PP.

Maybe i think like this because my motivation It's be the best at HD+HR technical streams and fast bpm maps since It's what more i like. So i don't need getting PP as a motivation. I wouldn't care to press exit on a 1k pp map at last circle after SS since i play for self improvment.