forum

[resolved] Scores could not be retrieved

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ JR ]
Problem Details:
Hello!
Today I tried to connect to my account on osu client and it was getting an password error so I reseted my password,
After that I tried to connect again and it was saying the password was incorrect, after 5 or 7 minutes I finally loged in the osu client but with scores problems..
I'll put here a screenshot of the error (It happens in every music I try to see the score).

Thank you.
Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://prntscr.com/ezkoa2

osu! version: 20170222.3
Lacrimosa
Try relogging and restarting your client.

Also, please, don't create multiple threads for the same issue.
Topic Starter
[ JR ]

Nikosbks wrote:

Try relogging and restarting your client.

Also, please, don't create multiple threads for the same issue.
I already Tried to relog and restart my client, it's still the same, almost passed 2 hours and I still can't see scores..
Lacrimosa
Give it a little bit more time. It usually solves itself.

Meanwhile, you could also try restarting your PC.
Topic Starter
[ JR ]

Nikosbks wrote:

Give it a little bit more time. It usually solves itself.

Meanwhile, you could also try restarting your PC.

Okay Thank you I will restart my pc and then I'll see.
Lacrimosa
Topic Starter
[ JR ]
Error Fixed :D I need to wait because I tried too many times to login into my account and I failed, that's why I was getting that error.
1 day until it gets fixed for those who wonder .
TwYee
Hey, just posting this here to share my experience on this issue:
I think I know the root of the problem.
It is probably your IP being blocked from Osu or some similar circumstances. (Mine got blocked for spamming to log in to my account, out of the blue which I do not remember doing and due to a bug, not sure what caused though.)
Changing WiFi network, changing IP address, using mobile data, using a VPN and other things that can change your IP address that you were originally having problems on should fix this issue. Also, someone managed to fix this by resetting their modem. Because some modems will change it's IP when rebooted.
Surely, after a while, your IP should be unblocked and should be able to play normally on your old network again.
Issues that hints that your IP was blocked are: osu!direct not functioning, unable to load any online scores, unable to submit scores properly.
However, you should still be able to: Connect to Bancho, such as chat and multiplayer.