forum

[resolved] Raw imput

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SkiimmerX
Problem Details:

So.. the problem is, everytime i activate the raw imput so i can change the sensitivity on my pen tablet the cursor gets blocked at the top left corner in osu.. and i can only move it with mouse..

the pen tablet works perfectly on windows i already reinstalled the drivers twice and doesnt seem to be working..
And it used to work with raw imput active.. but since i installed an update on my windows 10 it stopped working i already unninstalled the update but didnt solve anything
Somebody help please.. i can't play osu with 1x sensitivity on my pen

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
o x
This problem seems to occur with the new windows 10 update, regardless we recommend you only using x1.00 and no raw input for your tablet as it causes input lag, if you want to increase the sensitivity just decrease your tablet area.
Topic Starter
SkiimmerX

wwwww_ wrote:

This problem seems to occur with the new windows 10 update, regardless we recommend you only using x1.00 and no raw input for your tablet as it causes input lag, if you want to increase the sensitivity just decrease your tablet area.
i figured it out but thanks i just disabled tablet pc support in my huion h420 driver and its good now
sawi98
it doesent work on wacom tablets