forum

What should I let's play?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sister Kosho
Hello!
So I was not sure about where to put this thread but decided on putting it here since It does involve gaming.
If you feel that this thread belongs some where else then please let me know and I will gladly move it.

So I have a YouTube channel where I play a lot of games, but I have only played Hetalia RPG games so far and feel like I need to play other games to.(Also I'm trying to et to 100 subs >.>)
So I thought id ask you guys and see what games you think I should play on my channel!
PLEASE NOTE!
I will not play anything really scary!!!! meaning no gore!! I don't mind scary games but I am not in the mood to have nightmares ok?
ANNNDDD I will watch a lets play first before I play!
Also please make sure the game is free to play! don't have a lot of money so yeah........a few dollars is ok but I cant afford no 20 dollar game...........
(Also I know I said I need to switch it up a bit but if you have a recommendation for a Hetagame I'm not stopping you)
_Hatsumi
start with senran kagura series (y)
Topic Starter
Sister Kosho

_Hatsumi wrote:

start with senran kagura series (y)
Ok I did a bit a research and the game does seem pretty cool and interesting.
However is there a game similar that has less......uh you know.........?
Bestelle
Momodora, Rabi-Ribi. Go nuts
Stefan
I won't give you games I suggest but instead I will tell you something otherwise. You should think off first what do you like to play genre-wise. That is the first indicator that's important to make a proper Let's Play, second try to check if you can play these games for free. If your game is available on an older console, there are many emulators in the internet that makes it possible to play them on your computer. I am however not allowed to share too much information about that.

Lastly, make sure the game is bearable for the audience. Too long, repetitive (like having minutes over minutes without anything interesting) or even random games aren't nice to watch, games with a story may be a good option but like said make sure it's not too long because most people aren't willed to watch 50 parts before it starts to become somewhat interesting, you know? That's everything what I can tell you, as someone which did Let's Plays for roughly two years.
Luqanted
play a game that is popular today to gain attention