forum

[invalid] Warning do you play to long !

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ReolFanGirl
hi my idee is after 1h Playing time too get a massage that say take a little break only as a hint because a lot play too long and not making not that there eys and hands hurting

Ps Sorry for my english
Lyawi
Du kriegst pro 50 fertigen Spielen immer eine Nachricht von BanchoBot. Ich denke, das trägt schon genug zur Überlegung bei.

You will always get a message from BanchoBot for each 50 plays. I think that's enough to think about it.

Edgar_Figaro
I'd have no problem with this feature but only if the user could disable it and/or select the amount of time they wanted to pass before it telling them to take a break.

Also kinda like how you can set messages to only pop up on screen after you finish a song this shouldn't interrupt a song.
o x
This is already in the game isn't it? At least this used to be a year or two ago iirc
Caput Mortuum

Lyawi wrote:

Du kriegst pro 50 fertigen Spielen immer eine Nachricht von BanchoBot. Ich denke, das trägt schon genug zur Überlegung bei.

You will always get a message from BanchoBot for each 50 plays. I think that's enough to think about it.

sometimes people don't play. they map or just hanging around.
Nathanael
No need for this because anyone can manage it by themselves if they keep track of their time. They'll know when to take a break.
Nitrous
what if I play for like 18 hours a day non-stop. Do I have issues? (I did that once)
Stefan
You should know where are your limits.