55.00%
Alternating
33.75%
Anything else? (Drop a comment)
11.25%
Total votes: 80
Topic Starter
ulrichfaniOSU
Which playstyle do you prefer? Singletapping or Alternating?

I myself pretty much play with alternating expect if i need the accuracy of course
Sandy Hoey
I singletap for the most part, but if I ever find myself ina weird spot or timing, I have no trouble using my other finger to help out
Sayorie

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I singletap for the most part, but if I ever find myself ina weird spot or timing, I have no trouble using my other finger to help out
Literally the same. Especially with hidden and it's a sneaky 1/2 behind a note.
Kyrari
Alternate everydai

Unless it's a pp farm map and I need to acc
Genjuro
I can use both fingers but I dont exavtly alternate. But i can use any finger i wish any time.
7ambda
Both
Realmas
Both, when it's too fast to singletap, like 200 or more (so often, I'm slow D:); I alternate. I also always alternate between sliders, it's easier to not drop any sliderends for me this way.
ManuelOsuPlayer
I do both. Mostly singletap because i'm obssesed with Acc and x300 and don't care a lot by combos. Singletap it's much better to follow the rythm and be accurate for me.

I can singletap with any of my 2 fingers, also i can stream and do triples starting using the finger i wish. Had to relearn how to do it with the second finger. I learn with both fingers in way to do triples after slidders at high AR+BPM where i finish a slidder singletapping and have to hit next triple rigth after without a lot of time to use the same finger.

I usually singletap with the middle one. If i'm playing for to long and my finger it's sleeping or slower because it's tired i just tap using the other one a couple patterns in way to feel the rythm.

When i'm not well warmed up or without stamina i alternate before the triples/streams to cordinate better the fingers.

At high bpm spaced jumps i start trying singletap but if i can't my 2° finger finish the spaced jumps singletapping or alternate the end. It depends how fast it's.

At easy slidders i alternate upping the finger when the other it's just hitting the next, so i don't slidder break.

At technical maps it's a bad idea alternate the slidders for me because i lose the rythm after the slidders so i'm forced to singletap them if i want good acc or start well next pattern.

I singletap all stacked circles and the slower doubles. Bursts obviously no.

I alternate 100% for 1-2 years, doing all the circles like a stream. Then learn how to Singletap in way to enjoy more the game. I was doing both styles when i want for 6 months. Now i can't alternate jumps and technical patterns because i didn't did it for a long.
Maybe i'll back to relearn how to alternante in way to play DoubleTime properly. Anyways i'm not interested into the mod, only into learn something usefull playing it to export to HR/Nomod plays. Probably how i tap rigth now will be how i'm going to tap for ever.
Braixen-Desu
Single tap, but if I see too many sliders, I start slamming my alternate button too.
green tea
Alternate, mostly. If I get really into a song it's a chaotic mess though, and low BPM usually results in my singletapping just to keep myself interested in playing. I usually end up with a 50/50 split on most songs though, between z and x. Alternating has been a habit for me way back when I first played Guitar Hero as a kid.
Rifdi
i alternate on like everything. when I'm bored i singletap, or when the map is just painstakingly slow
Fatal3ty
Singletapping (with many sliders for singletaps), Burst and Stream = 2 Finger.

Alternating is for me too hard :D
Buster
Singletapping - On Easy maps with Z (K1)
Alternating - On Normal,Hard,Insane and Extra Diffs
Hibiya-chan
Currently singletapping, but practicing to singletap notes with my non dominant tap finger (index) while starting streams with my current main tap finger (middle)
Flow Box
I am a single tapper, however there are times i realize i wont be able to tap a note fast enough and so i use the secondary (middle) finger.

That occurs mostly when i play a song for the first time or on very difficult/high bpm parts of a song.

->I've already practiced absolute alternating and concluded that each play style has its cons and pros

Coordinating perfectly 2 fingers, especially when a song has beat changes, is really hard for me, even though it offers me more speed.

Singletaping cause more fatigue overtime when trying to follow really high bpm songs even though timing gets much easier.
1Alone
Singletap on the mouse, but when that stupid fast clicking rapidly short jump in a row thing came up I just mash my keyboard like it was a stream :lol: Alternating on the keyboard for triples and doubles :D
I Give Up
I dont think about I just push whichever button I feel like. Sometimes single sometimes alternate.
ManuelOsuPlayer

I Give Up wrote:

I dont think about I just push whichever button I feel like. Sometimes single sometimes alternate.
I do the same at easy maps for me, so i don't get bored and lost the rythm by singlettaping the same over and over. That help me to hold combos.
Caradine
singletap everything until i stop being retarded xd
Royce551
I singletap (more on slower maps, a bit less on faster maps) and alternate for triples or streams