forum

Queuefin M4M (closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaifin
okay trying again with a modding queue

my last one was so long ago that i've lost it and really don't wanna search my post history for it sooooo here we are

first come first served

if i skip your map it's for one of three reasons

1. you are an absolute beginner mapper, in which case i would recommend you pm a mapper in game rather than posting your map in modding queues
2. i can't stand your map, in which case i would recommend you find a different modder
3. i have nothing of value to say, in which case good job

maps left for me to mod until this opens again:

about my modding:

my #1 goal is to help improve your map

if you are a new new mapper and i accept your mod request rather than modding i'll probably just use your map as an opportunity to teach a small lesson about mapping and hopefully improve you as a mapper, however if you're a new new mapper mod queues is NOT the place you should be looking for feedback

i try not to mess with the original intention of your map, and understand your point of view and give you suggestions based on this. this is why my mods are largely objective errors such as the above

at the end of my mod i'll often give an opinion on your map, just because i mod 3 points or 300 doesn't mean i like or hate your map so please don't be alarmed if i wallmod your map

i am tougher on lower difficulties for nazi stuff because it is much more noticeable on lower diffs then it is on higher ones, and if you put less effort into your lower diffs it stands to reason these errors have to be modded out

gogo
Finshie
Frostings
nooj
Topic Starter
Kaifin
closed!
DeletedUser_2179411
Hi .. NM on this map ..

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/378243

Hope you enjoy the song ..

Thanks ~