forum

I want too get into mapping, but finding the songs is a prob

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Double 0 Kappa
hi, i've read up and watched pishifat's "guides" on how too map and learned the basic stuff. I have some question though... where do mappers get their songs from? (buy them, or sites you can download them on etc) by all means i dont think i can map or anything just by researching, so i wanna map a couple of maps get some mods and learn on the way :)

The secound thing is that my taste of music is kinda wide, so if anyone have 2-3 min songs they want mapped it would be nice too post them down below :D

thanks
JBHyperion
It's possible to import mp3 tracks from anywhere really; CDs, digital downloads, wherever. If you want to dive right in though, you could use one of the Featured Artist tracks, which come pre-timed and ready to go.
Topic Starter
Double 0 Kappa
thanks ill look into that :)
Davin Fortune
Any song that you download from anywhere, since osu dont have legality sensor for the mp3 XD
Megafan
I recommend you to research about other rhythm games, a lot of maps here use other games' songs.

As you said, you watched some pishifat videos and learned from there, but remember this one? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlXKFagzo_o ), this is helpful, good luck in your quest :^)