forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Login / Verification issues 4/8/2017

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ygn
Problem Details:
every time i open osu it says i need to verify even tho im already verified so i click the pop up says to verify then it takes me to google saying verified thx for co-operation and when i go back on osu it still says pending verification and i dont know what to do ;-; :cry: :cry: :cry:

osu! version: b20170404.2

Something seems to be borked, designating this thread temporarily. - Dntm8kmeeatu
FuchiiRX
Same problem here... happened right after i updated to version b20170404.2
Fonsdere
same problem for me.
Lyawi
please try to run the osu! updater
FuchiiRX
Said i had the latest version. The problem is still here
Dntm8kmeeatu
It takes you to Google? What do you mean? Chrome? Should take you to osu.ppy.sh

Try logging out of the client, then the website, then log back into the website, then into the client?
iMGoLD
I got the problem too, tried switch from Cutting Edge to Stable Latest then Beta, tried to restart everything, nothing to do
It says i need to verify but i've alr done it
FuratBang
i got same problem after i verifi it verifi endless
Lyawi
Even when it says the version is up-to-date, please just try to run the osu! updater. There was an user with the same problem and fixed it by updating osu!. Would like to know if it could fix it also in your case
Dntm8kmeeatu
Everyone who's experiencing this, please try this and let me know if it works.

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Try logging out of the client, then the website, then log back into the website, then into the client?
Also that

Lyawi wrote:

Even when it says the version is up-to-date, please just try to run the osu! updater.
FuchiiRX
Nope, didn't help.

Running the Osu! updater didn't help as well.
iMGoLD
Started the "repair osu" with app closed and solved
Dntm8kmeeatu
Ok, something is most definitely borked.

Looking into this. Please be patient!
FuratBang
i go to the stabil fall back version there it works but if i go back to the latest version it do not work again
QwerX98
alright do let us know more soon :)
Trosk-
It should be fixed now.
Dntm8kmeeatu

FuratBang wrote:

i go to the stabil fall back version there it works but if i go back to the latest version it do not work again
Switching between the Fallback version and Latest versions is not recommended and can cause issues with your game. Don't do this.
QwerX98
after i launched osu repair everything seems fine, and it's back to normal
FuchiiRX

Trosk- wrote:

It should be fixed now.

Yup, problem is gone now! Thanks a lot guys :3
FuratBang
it works again :D
show more