forum

low to high bpm change problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alsty-
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/596216
i have a problem and i dont know to fix it. its about bpm change , bpm changes is fairly high , i just search the bpm and set the offset manually but.
when its on 150bpm and 140 bpm its seems normal , but when it touch 240bpm its like my scroll speed is max , anyone can tell me how the right method to make a normal bpm change?
Endaris
BPM changes work like slidervelocitymultipliers in mania.
These multipliers are applied on the base bpm of your map. Currently the base bpm of your map is 150 as shown here:

This value is some weird kind of average done for all MAPPED parts of the song. Currently the biggest part of your map is 150 bpm, that is why it shows 150bpm and also uses 150 as the bpm for the scrollspeed you use.
Once you mapped enough of the 240bpm part 240 bpm will be used as the base SV(I copypasted your part a bit to achieve this)

and the 150bpm part will be much slower than your set scrollspeed. You have to counteract that using inherited sections manipulating the slidervelocity if you want all parts to have the same scrollspeed through bpm changes.
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Endaris wrote:

BPM changes work like slidervelocitymultipliers in mania.
These multipliers are applied on the base bpm of your map. Currently the base bpm of your map is 150 as shown here:

This value is some weird kind of average done for all MAPPED parts of the song. Currently the biggest part of your map is 150 bpm, that is why it shows 150bpm and also uses 150 as the bpm for the scrollspeed you use.
Once you mapped enough of the 240bpm part 240 bpm will be used as the base SV(I copypasted your part a bit to achieve this)

and the 150bpm part will be much slower than your set scrollspeed. You have to counteract that using inherited sections manipulating the slidervelocity if you want all parts to have the same scrollspeed through bpm changes.
Thanksssss
Rip i struggle when i test it after the first part was done and im start to stop continuing that part :) :o
Solved, and thanks again Endaris