forum

[duplicate] Disable your mouse buttons seperately

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kriwo
Hello there

I'm asking for the ability to disable your mouse buttons seperatly because i got used to a really weird playstyle. I use the left mouse button to singletap and the keyboard to stream. That's why accidently clicking the right button while im dragging the mouse (for example during deathstreams) has costed me many fcs or good acc runs.
I don't know if anybody else has a problem with this but since it's a really small request i thought i'll ask for it. I would like to know if there's anybody out there with simillar problems.

Greetings

Kriwo
Sandy Hoey
If u have a mouse that has a driver, you may be able to unbind the mouse button or bind it to something else so that it doesnt do anything when you click it

Otherwise, that is a pretty intereestting palystyle and idea. We could have the f10 command scroll through the different options (both disable, left disable, right disable, enabled)

Edit: oh wait, found this (duplicate): https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/393487?hilit=Disable+one+mouse+button
Topic Starter
Kriwo
I already tried to unbind it in my driver but it doesent work for me.

Oh sorry for reposting then i havent found this post somehow ^^

Yeah that was my idea as well (scroll through with f10) and i thought it wouldnt be that much of an effort to implement so i just asked :)