forum

Users vs. Mods/Admins V2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro
So yes this is a ripoff of the other game but this one will work slightly differently. This one will be more like a team based tug of war.

How to play:
  • Users and admins/mods post in this thread
    Each time a user posts they count up by 1
    Each time a mod/admin posts they subtract (10 if overall score on main page has users in the lead) but (5 if tied or mods ahead)
    Each time the count reaches either 100 or -100 a point is scored for the respective team and the count resets
    I will update score on main post each time this happens
Rules:
  • No double posting (this means even if the other team posted last you must wait for another on your team to post before you can post)
    Also you cannot post within 15 minutes of your own last post.
    Whenever a team scores the other team gets the ball (aka the other team must be the first to count)
    Exception to above rule is if 24 hours has past and the other team has not posted
Current score:
Team Users: 19
Team Mods: 10

P.S. 1
johnmedina999
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro
Blitzfrog

Man I should become a mod

Btw can we count mod posts and user posts seperately
So mods cannot double post in terms of mod posts...etc
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro

Yeah if you read the info in the double posting parenthesis you have to wait for another post from your own team before you can post again.

So for instance blitzfrog if you were a mod I couldn't post this as last person to have posted from the user team would have been myself
Blitzfrog
You know that 2 mods will rip through us right, 20 posts together mac we are gone

Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro

that's why the passing the ball rule. So even if they do that to quickly score they have to wait for a user to post before they can post again. That way no team can just rack up a huge score.

My real main concern is balancing. Is -10 a good amount to make this fair or should it be more or less.
Blitzfrog
That's gonna put disadvantage for mods doe

Also this might die quickly

Might turn into just mod spam and then user spam and mod spam repeating
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro

Eh you might be right but I thought this might be more entertaining than current users vs mods as:
1. There is a clear objective
2. Potential for competition
3. It makes it so both sides are fighting to win instead of it being a mods troll users.
kai99
Blitzfrog
slithien
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro
Blitzfrog
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro
Blitzfrog
johnmedina999
Blitzfrog
slithien