forum

[duplicate] [invalid] Osu! on steam platform

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Mauricio
Hello, it would be possible in a future that there would be integration of Osu! With the most popular platform of games like steam ?.

There would be several benefits, the game could definitely reach more users and you could work in a community with workshop for skins or creating beatmaps, also add achievements or cards.

I just wanted to know if it's possible, for me it would be great to see this great game there.
peppy
We already have a platform for creating beatmaps, achievements, cards and soon skins as well.

I see no benefit in steam and would rather keep things going as they are.
Pawsu
Already been a request, marked as invalid for a number of reasons:

XPJ38 wrote:

- osu! isn't looking for tons of money, the game is already sufficiently funded with current supporter tags
- there are already enough payment methods to get a tag
- osu! receives enough publicity via word of mouth. We don't particularly want any more exposure.
- bandwidth isn't a problem
- peppy basically wants to keep everything under control doesn't want to add an intermediary between osu! and the players

Greenlight or not, it doesn't change anything to the situation.
Marking as dupe.
Marcuko
I don't this it's good idea, Mauricio.. It may have some benefits but also it may have some mistakes.. Just imagine that
Pawsu

Marcuko wrote:

I don't this it's good idea, Mauricio.. It may have some benefits but also it may have some mistakes.. Just imagine that
This request is marked invalid and is moved to the Completed Requests subforum - why bump it?