forum

[CTB] Make the CTB platte to 300 100 50 Zone

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
hi my feature Requests is to make the ctb platte to 300 100 50 zone

example

In the middle 300s L and R 100 and outseide 50

ps sorry for my english but its 3:00 am sooo Good Night
_Meep_
I dont get what you mean by 'outside 50'
Fruits that you miss still gives points? wutface
Sandy Hoey
I think the idea is that the plate is more like a target (like for a bow and arrow sort of thing) that has three sections. An inner area (300), middle area (100), and outer edge (50)
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I think the idea is that the plate is more like a target that has three sections. An inner area (300), middle area (100), and outer edge (50)

^
o x
Please no... HR would be near impossible to get an SS also in CTB there are patterns called edge dashes which can only be completed with catching fruit on the edge of the platter.
Factorial

wwwww_ wrote:

Please no... HR would be near impossible to get an SS also in CTB there are patterns called edge dashes which can only be completed with catching fruit on the edge of the platter.

Yeah, also implementing a score accuracy system would alter scores that are already submitted.
Rilene

wwwww_ wrote:

Could still be possible if edge dash would still hit the edge of the 300 part.
o x

Rilene wrote:

Could still be possible if edge dash would still hit the edge of the 300 part.
the 300 range would be in the middle of the platter. If you are able to touch it then it isnt an edge dash.
Pachiru

[Super Shock] wrote:

hi my feature Requests is to make the ctb platte to 300 100 50 zone

example

In the middle 300s L and R 100 and outseide 50

ps sorry for my english but its 3:00 am sooo Good Night
That would literally be impossible to achieve HR on Overdose :(
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
ctb were harder and harder its better and of course to get 100 % (SS) should be hard <.<
Sandy Hoey

[Super Shock] wrote:

ctb were harder and harder its better and of course to get 100 % (SS) should be hard <.<

Yea, but it would be impossible to get an SS, not just hard (If I understand Cawub correctly). There are notes where it is only possible to catch them wth the very edge of the platter, meaning in based on your request, the points award would be 50. If we wanted to make this work, then the platter would have to be bigger, which then is a problem within itself because it makes the game a lot easier to be half decent at and conflicts with the scoring of the prevous pays because elements of the game itself have changes, not just the scoring system
o x

[Super Shock] wrote:

There is a difference from something being hard and something being impossible, every map should be SSable with mods and how this mod is explained it would make HR impossible to SS on some maps.

Sandy Hoey wrote:

(If I understand Cawub correctly). There are notes where it is only possible to catch them wth the very edge of the platter, meaning in based on your request, the points award would be 50.
^
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
so its impossible to add in osu but ctb its than to easy i dont say i can fc a 4 or 7 star map but i can this pass all can this and this its my probleme

ps i transletet from german so dont hurt me wehn its wrong ^^
o x

[Super Shock] wrote:

so its impossible to add in osu but ctb its than to easy i dont say i can fc a 4 or 7 star map but i can this pass all can this and this its my probleme

ps i transletet from german so dont hurt me wehn its wrong ^^
We are talking about SSing a map not passing, a ranked map has to be SSable
Attenox
There are some patterns on some maps like Chapter IV. Belphegor, The “Acedia” (Bad Apple!! feat. nomico) where you need to actually catch stuff on the left/right edge because catching in the middle won't give you enough time to go to the next fruit so I don't know what to say.
Stefan
Sounds terrible. Some maps are living from hyper dashes and that makes them impossible to SS them, as well this would require a change of the HDash mechanic which is pretty pointless.