forum

Osu without wait

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vadyanga
How to play osu without wait a "hit circle". Like "Rush mode" or something like that

Example:
In play market, there are two games. Piano Tiles 1 classic and Piano Tiles 2.

In version 1, in classic mode, when we click on flat, all others flats drop down by entire vertical dimension of itself. Like in osu we need to wait reduction of hit circle, when click..
In version 2, when we start a play, all flats are falling down with constant speed(not depending on clicking).

Really to play like Ver2, W\o Hit circle? Just when I click - it's true(No account of "rush"), when Basic Circle appears, it's have a time by "Attenuation timer"(like constant speed in PT2) or it's stpd? :|
Jukkii
It sounds stupid and it is stupid. This should be in Feature Requests btw

This is a rhythm game and works as such. The circles are placed according to the song (by the mappers that make the maps). If you can just click them as you please there is no point. You can just click on your screen randomly for the same thing.
Topic Starter
Vadyanga

-Jukke- wrote:

rhythm game and works as such.
Piano tiles is rhythm game too..

Game has a options "Scroll speed" and "Scroll speed by BPM", It's the same think like PT2 works. When you click on buttons, music can scroll fast and slow, but it's limited by screen size and by "Attenuation timer"..

And I found a mods, I chose "No Fail". It's half of "problem"..

"Attenuation timer" - The number of hitboxes on the screen, limited by speed (Speed = acceleration * Standard music speed)
Caput Mortuum
if that's how it works it wont be a rhythm game, it will be a mashing game.
and the scroll speed isn't similar to what you said. It just speed up the note falling speed, not the song speed.
N0thingSpecial
Sounds like a horrible idea considering circles doesn't have designated positions
jakk
Rubbish idea, wouldn't work in general
-Makishima S-
rush mode... for a rhythm game... where every map contain hitsounds synchronized with music and you are supposed to play as accurately as possible to make it sound like actual music.

Terribad idea.