forum

[resolved] Username changing (paying method)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JessDT
Hi im here to ask you guys about the username changing stuff. Why i have to have paypal to change my freaking name??? i don't have paypal and i dont want to have one, that means i cant change my username? People can buy supporter with various methods but a username change is only paypal? Is there any other way?
Flanster
With PayPal its fast and there are no extra charges so its usually the way to go. There are alternative methods to get supporter.
They're located under the paypal button under "More payment options"

As it states, these may charge additional fees for their services.
Topic Starter
JessDT
I bought supporter already and now i need to buy a (username change) but i don't have paypal just paysafecards. Soo that means there is no way of buying it with psc?
Pawsu

Flanster wrote:

With PayPal its fast and there are no extra charges so its usually the way to go. There are alternative methods to get supporter.

They're talking about the name change function -- which only can be bought with Paypal at the moment.
Peppy said on twitter that he has plans to add alternate methods pretty soon, so just hang tight.
Topic Starter
JessDT
Thank you.
Flanster

Pawsu wrote:

Flanster wrote:

They're talking about the name change function -- which only can be bought with Paypal at the moment.
Peppy said on twitter that he has plans to add alternate methods pretty soon, so just hang tight.
Oh.. bwoah.