forum

[duplicate] [Mod Request] Shadow

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Outline
I was playing Owen War Her? with FL and I was thinking about how what if instead of the screen is black, the cursor is black or gray? I went into the game settings and changed my cursor size to size 10. If you've never seen it before it's pretty nifty and it makes the game harder because you can't see that exact point.In case you were wondering it is playable. I think it would be cool like with flashlight how the bigger the combo is the smaller the area gets, that the more combo you get the bigger the cursor blocker gets until it gets to cursor 10 at about 100 probably. This mod would basically be reverse flashlight and I think it would be a cool idea.
Caput Mortuum
I think it was denied, let me fetch some links

edit: t/386100/start=0?hilit=flashlight
Topic Starter
Outline

Eraser wrote:

I think it was denied, let me fetch some links
edit: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/386100/start=0?hilit=flashlight

I'm looking through the forums with everything that has "flashlight" in the requests forum. So far I can't find anything saying it was denied, and that thread was invalid. I'll update if I find anything that says it's invalid.

edit: it seems it's been denied before, but I'm looking for the thread
Sandy Hoey
Look at the link Eraser put in his post. One of the mod suggestions is exactly what you wanted and the thread is marked invalid

4.) Darken: The vice versa version of Flashlight, you know what I mean.