forum

Freedom of speach

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AliceAlive
So apparently a lot of osu moderators didnt get the memo that Nazi Germany was defeated in 1945 and they still live to serve and pleasure The Third Reich.
kai99
stop with this "speach" im getting cancer.
Topic Starter
AliceAlive

kai99 wrote:

stop with this "speach" im getting cancer.
Tell your uncle to use protection next time
kai99
at least put effort in your spelling if you wanna assert something lmao
kai99
imma use this for my bingo tile
kai99
maybe there's something for tripleposting.
kai99
fingers crossed
kai99
abraker pls!!
_handholding
im going to ninja you incase you were going for a quadra hexa post
kai99

Kisses wrote:

im going to ninja you incase you were going for a quadra hexa post
:(
Topic Starter
AliceAlive

kai99 wrote:

its 'an effort', if you want to shit on someone's grammar, at least put an effort to not selfown
_handholding

AliceAlive wrote:

kai99 wrote:

its 'an effort', if you want to shit on someone's grammar, at least put an effort to not selfown
tbf it still makes sense when you omit "an". Personally I would have changed "in" to "into" as it would feel more natural this way
Mara
This thread isn't really helping your case at all.
kai99

AliceAlive wrote:

kai99 wrote:

😭😭😭🔫🔫
Topic Starter
AliceAlive

Kisses wrote:

AliceAlive wrote:

tbf it still makes sense when you omit "an". Personally I would have changed "in" to "into" as it would feel more natural this way
I never claimed superiourity over someone else knowledge of english, because im too mature for that either way. But when random 12 year old asserts himself as know-it-all and fails, its pretty funny and worth pointing out. But what would you expect from someone who never worked a day in his life? He probably got an ipad when he was 7 and that should tell you things.
_handholding

AliceAlive wrote:

I never claimed superiourity over someone else knowledge of english, because im too mature for that either way. But when random 12 year old asserts himself as know-it-all and fails, its pretty funny and worth pointing out. But what would you expect from someone who never worked a day in his life? He probably got an ipad when he was 7 and that should tell you things.
w, do you look at your previous posts? ;) xd

edit: maybe i'm falling for the bait :thinking:
kai99

Kisses wrote:

AliceAlive wrote:

I never claimed superiourity over someone else knowledge of english, because im too mature for that either way. But when a random 12 year old asserts himself as know-it-all and fails, its pretty funny and worth pointing out. But what would you expect from someone who never worked a day in his life? He probably got an ipad when he was 7 and that should tell you things.
w, do you look at your previous posts? ;) xd

edit: maybe i'm falling for the bait :thinking:
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🔫🔫

maybe i'm falling for the bait too :thinking:
Mara

AliceAlive wrote:

So apparently a lot of osu moderators didnt get the memo that Nazi Germany was defeated in 1945 and they still live to serve and pleasure The Third Reich.

_handholding
^ That's why I think it's a bait xd
Topic Starter
AliceAlive
So how do osu silences have to do anything with maturity? 3 of them were done by same moderator who isnt qualified to moderate anything. I was called '@itch', pointed that out to moderator, he didnt do anything, i got banned instead. After my silence was over i asked him in private if that was ok to call someone @itch in #osu and dont get banned since thats exactly what happened. So i went ahead and tried it, but oh god, i got banned for a word a person used 10 minutes before that. Now please explain to me how judgement of people who dont even pass fair and adequate judgement should anyhow reflect on anyone's maturity?
show more