forum

AMA: Mara Edition

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mara
Also known as "let's pretend this is Mara's ask.fm profile that nobody uses anymore".

Now, it has been quite some time since I've been looking at Off-Topic due to some obvious reasons. People and type of threads have changed pretty hard over the past two years it seems. It also seems to be part of OT meta to make their own AMA thread for some goddamn reason. Which made me thinking...

Give me your best shot, Off-Topic. Amuse me with some quality questions and I'll answer them as best as I can the same way I did back in ask.fm. I want to know what kind of people are chilling in Off-Topic these days.

Party shall begin.

Meah
What caused your restriction?
Hika
hi just stay in tuuba
levesterz
Hi how are you?
Topic Starter
Mara

Meah wrote:

What caused your restriction?
It wasn't a restriction. Instead, my account got disabled, also known as banned. Main reason was the wiki manipulation, but the case isn't that simple. I made a video about this whole case and it is 36 minutes long. Pretty complex case indeed.

Hika wrote:

hi just stay in tuuba
Don't worry Hika, I won't leave Tuuba. Why would I? Good to see you anyway.

levesterz wrote:

Hi how are you?
I'm doing decent. I don't think I am fine if I am shitposting in Off-Topic at 3AM. Other than that, everything is going smooth.

Blitzfrog
What is your deepest scar and how you got it?
Yuudachi-kun
Do you like poron vittu
Blitzfrog
What is this trash

You get legit questions on your AMA i get numbers
I call BS

Also thoughts on Stefan
Hika
ily mara dont ever leave us

plz
Meah
Why was tuuba cteated?
Topic Starter
Mara

Blitzfrog wrote:

What is your deepest scar and how you got it?
I don't think I have any scars. I might have a scar on my head but I can't confirm it due the hair blocking it. I hit my head really hard at the corner of the drawer when I was a kid. I lost a lot of blood because of it but I survived. That might actually explain a lot of things, such as why am I such a retard sometimes.

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Do you like poron vittu
I like KOIVU ISÄNMAA KIRVES UKKOMETSO KALJA MERI KARHU HUUSSI RIPULI PYSTYKORVA LUMITYÖT JÄÄKIEKKO SUOMI MIES... Yeah, you get the idea. Still the best video.

Blitzfrog wrote:

What is this trash
It's called Off-Topic.

Blitzfrog wrote:

Also thoughts on Stefan
My memory has been dying pretty hard but as far as I can remember from staff days, I was always cool with Stefan. Good chap, would drink coffee with.

Speaking of coffee, my coffee is ready. Give me a second.
FuZ
how many teeth do you have
Topic Starter
Mara

Hika wrote:

ily mara dont ever leave us

plz
As long as I am alive, I can do that for you. Of course, if you also want my dead body as well, we need to discuss about it in private.

Meah wrote:

Why was tuuba cteated?
This is actually quite a difficult question, because we need to define what exactly is tuuba in our case. There are three possible timelines of tuuba when connecting it to osu!
1. Finnish osu!community back in 2010-2012. Everyone was in tuuba. Good times.
2. #tuuba, IRC channel. Some people say that it started in 2012 because of a shitstorm in #finnish, but apparently this channel was set up way before that. This is most likely the one you are looking for, but I am not 100% sure about the actual reason. Maybe people didn't like my moderation (since I was moderating in 2012) and #tuuba was born because of that. Who knows.
3. Forums, late 2015. There were two motives for the forum. First one was to escape the new forum design that didn't make some people happy. The second one was to set up some mafia games, since I usually host them but I wasn't able to host here due the ban.

FuZ wrote:

how many teeth do you have
Almost all of them, they are just damaged.

Image related, I'm drinking coffee right now.
KatouMegumi
Okay. You're handsome IRL. Do you think the same? (And you remind me of Stefan)
Yuudachi-kun
Se ei ole enää neekeri, se on yön timo
abraker
Where you do you hold your stash of never ending gifs and jpegs?

Mara wrote:

I made a video about this whole case and it is 36 minutes long.
Link?

What made you become unrestricted? I thought you said you will never come back.

You seem to be like old school games. You even play old school osu! with the old skin. What makes you so fond of these stuff?

How often did you lurk the osu!forums wanting to post so bad but couldn't?

Last, but not least, are you glad to be back to this cancerous shithole?
Fourth
kai99
Anything you would like to say to the OT newcomers?
How did you find OT in the first place?
Has osu affected your life (both positive or negative)? If yes, how?
Topic Starter
Mara

Fizzn wrote:

Okay. You're handsome IRL. Do you think the same? (And you remind me of Stefan)
I don't agree, but then again, I also don't really care about my looks. I know some people love my moustache at least.

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Se ei ole enää neekeri, se on yön timo
I actually have never heard of anyone to say that besides in Vares. Interesting slang term.

abraker wrote:

Where you do you hold your stash of never ending gifs and jpegs?
They are hidden in my HDD in a secret folder and I have some backups just for my gifs.

abraker wrote:

Link?
Here

abraker wrote:

What made you become unrestricted? I thought you said you will never come back.
Again, not a restriction. I explained that in the video as well. You might want to check it out.

abraker wrote:

You seem to be like old school games. You even play old school osu! with the old skin. What makes you so fond of these stuff?
Challenge and nostalgia. Mostly nostalgia. Especially with oldschool osu!'s case, since clicking circles with everything off just gets really bland easily. Gotta have some of that variety, y'know?

abraker wrote:

How often did you lurk the osu!forums wanting to post so bad but couldn't?
That wasn't a problem since if I really wanted to post something here, I could have just told someone to post it for me.

abraker wrote:

Last, but not least, are you glad to be back to this cancerous shithole?
At this state? I am not quite sure. #MakeOffTopicGreatAgain

Fourth wrote:

What's up with you people always showing Mara from Skyrim, when she has been around almost the entire series? Grats for being 95902859238th to point this out, can't wait for the Persona reference next. But of course I believe in myself.

kai99 wrote:

Anything you would like to say to the OT newcomers?
Quality > Quantity. Many shitposts doesn't make them one great shitpost. Focus.

kai99 wrote:

How did you find OT in the first place?
I just found it back in 2009 when I was browsing the forums. "Excellent place for me!", that's what I thought. Back then it was a bit different place.

kai99 wrote:

Has osu affected your life (both positive or negative)? If yes, how?
+ Almost all my friends are from osu!
- It killed my brain cells. Well, as if I had any in the first place.

Good morning folks.

Meah
What does minä rakastan sinua mean?
show more