forum

Add unlocked medals on the #userlog channel

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
I dont know if there's already a dup... but the title already speaks on itself... I think this is just a small add to the game... :)

Sandy Hoey
I think this is a pretty neat idea. Not that impactful since you already see the achievement that you unlock after the play and on your profile, but it could be nice to look back on what you did in that play session and see.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I think this is a pretty neat idea. Not that impactful since you already see the achievement that you unlock after the play and on your profile, but it could be nice to look back on what you did in that play session and see.
Yep. Not impactful but I think the #userlog channel is for the gameplay history of the player... adding this I think is not a problem I think :)
Stefan
Especially for Fallback users which cannot see medals at in-game that would be cool. I am okay with this.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Stefan wrote:

Especially for Fallback users which cannot see medals at in-game that would be cool. I am okay with this.
Never heard of the Fallback version but thank you for supporting the idea... :3
Stefan

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

Stefan wrote:

Never heard of the Fallback version but thank you for supporting the idea... :3
It's the unsupported osu! version which had most of the newer things not included (and won't get at all), basically for example the medal announcement that you unlocked one.