forum

[resolved] I lost my maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
akillibirisi
Hi there friends ! This is my first message in the community, i never expected it to be like this though but here we are :D so please forgive me if i did any mistake like being in wrong section or something like that..

I have passed a serious fire event recently and i lost all of my data with my personal computer including all of my maps. There were so many maps which should be over 1000. Thankfully i had an old spare but it belongs to 2-3 months earlier, there must be around 40-50 maps missing but what a pity i have no idea how to find their names or even is there such a way to do it. So could i have some help if there is a way to list all maps that played by someone at least once or something like it that would help me to recover my maps ?

Thanks in advance :)
Raging Bull
You can filter by played maps beatmap download section
Topic Starter
akillibirisi
Wow didn't even think an answer could come that fast :D

Thanks a lot for replying, but i couldn't find an option to line them up by my plays, there was an option for global plays only. Could you clarify where do you mean exactly ?
Sandy Hoey
Im pretty sure that option is only for supporters, who can search by played ranked maps. For non-supporters, the only way to get the maps is if they are in your top plays or if you have access to the old file, which unfortunately, you do not
Pawsu

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Im pretty sure that option is only for supporters, who can search by played ranked maps. For non-supporters, the only way to get the maps is if they are in your top plays or if you have access to the old file, which unfortunately, you do not
This is correct. You need to be a supporter to be able to access the ranked(played) feature.
Sorry about the unfortunate situation :(
Topic Starter
akillibirisi
Alright, that doesn't sound too bad. Thank you a lot for the explanation. :lol: